I need to get something off my chest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: I need to get something off my chest
When I was in my early twenties I was walking along the sidewalk as were a bunch of other people. A man walking in front of me suddenly crumpled to the ground.

He was dead. One minute he was walking along with some purpose, and the next - poof.

It's a strange feeling to witness something like that. I remember thinking I hoped he had had a great day at least... and how precious time can be.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Hugs to you Cheap...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
That's a difficult thing to witness.

My husband teaches high school and one day one of the students started to cross the road in front of the school while listening to music on his head phones. The kid didn't look before crossing the street and was hit by a car. My husband was the first one there. The student was pronounced dead at the scene. It took my husband a long, long time to get over that.

It's true. Life is short.

Hug

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”