I need to get the fuck out of america!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: I need to get the fuck out of america!
(30-04-2014 05:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 04:39 PM)nach_in Wrote:  come down here, we have the best wines and the best meat (in both senses). And you only have to get the nationality if you want to vote

Argentina has dinosaur fossils up the wossu.

indeed, and the good ones, not the little every day fossils Cool

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2014, 05:38 PM
(30-04-2014 05:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 05:26 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Argentina has dinosaur fossils up the wossu.

indeed, and the good ones, not the little every day fossils Cool

Yabut, Canada is a lot closer and we gotz da Burgess Shale. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-04-2014, 05:49 PM
(30-04-2014 05:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 05:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  indeed, and the good ones, not the little every day fossils Cool

Yabut, you have to apologize constantly to be canadian.

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
30-04-2014, 05:50 PM
(30-04-2014 12:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  The creationist can have it I need to leave this place. I mean it is not the worst country the BS meter is astounding. I have to get away from the creationist and all other wack jobs. To be fair every country has whack jobs, but none like 'merica

I've read thru this brief thread....

So....go already.....it is highly doubtful anyone here (or wherever you might be) cares where you end up....just go already.

Maybe, after you've been gone awhile, you can try to get a visitor's visa.

Oh....you say you're not going to give up your citizenship?

Why indeed not??

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
30-04-2014, 06:09 PM
(30-04-2014 05:50 PM)RaisdCath Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 12:33 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  The creationist can have it I need to leave this place. I mean it is not the worst country the BS meter is astounding. I have to get away from the creationist and all other wack jobs. To be fair every country has whack jobs, but none like 'merica

I've read thru this brief thread....

So....go already.....it is highly doubtful anyone here (or wherever you might be) cares where you end up....just go already.

Maybe, after you've been gone awhile, you can try to get a visitor's visa.

Oh....you say you're not going to give up your citizenship?

Why indeed not??

Im only 17 I need to get through Highschool first.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-04-2014, 06:10 PM
(30-04-2014 05:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 05:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  indeed, and the good ones, not the little every day fossils Cool

Canada does have ruby throated humming birds.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-04-2014, 06:18 PM
(30-04-2014 06:10 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 05:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, Canada is a lot closer and we gotz da Burgess Shale. Yes

Canada does have ruby throated humming birds.

so? we have giant armadillos and we call them tatú

[Image: tatu5_jpg.jpg]

30-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Try moving to another part of the USA first. You know the saying - "the grass is not always greener on the other side".
30-04-2014, 09:29 PM
(30-04-2014 09:02 PM)Juv Wrote:  Try moving to another part of the USA first. You know the saying - "the grass is not always greener on the other side".

Nope Im done. Fuck it. I say let the creationist have it. America can do the same thing the middle east did.

30-04-2014, 09:45 PM
(30-04-2014 01:20 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(30-04-2014 12:58 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Take a vacation to Norway; You can dress up like a panda and crabwalk while playing guitar on a mountain

I am not planing on taking a vacation but moving out. I was thinking either australia or japan.

Australia is full of racists, they'll think you're a boat person and deport you to the Philippines. Plus you have zero welfare rights unless you're a citizen. No unemployment, no nothing. So unless you have a stable job to go or enough money for several years while you get citizenship don't bother.

Japanese speak Japanese. Plus they have an aging population and an incredibly bad debt problem. Not to mention a stagnated economy. Japan will fall from grace sooner or later unless they pull a rabbit out their ass. All your taxes will be going to either paying off debt or paying for the old population. Not helped by their lack of population growth due to low birthrates and I assume low immigration.
At least when that old population die off house prices will come down due to lack of demand. Plus they're a bunch of racists, though you're not Asian so you might be alright.

I thought we already had this discussion?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post