I need to whine a little

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: I need to whine a little
Ok, so it had gotten worse and worse for a week (Started last week Sunday), instead of coming and going as it usually goes with a flu so I went to the doctor today.
Got a big nasty lung infection so I am back on Antibiotics, Antihistamines, and Steroids.
I have this once a year so I guess it is that time of the year again.
First time I had it, it almost killed me because I went to the doctor when it was almost too late. This time I had my alarm bells going off early enough.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 07:43 AM
(02-09-2016 07:33 AM)Leela Wrote:  Ok, so it had gotten worse and worse for a week (Started last week Sunday), instead of coming and going as it usually goes with a flu so I went to the doctor today.
Got a big nasty lung infection so I am back on Antibiotics, Antihistamines, and Steroids.
First time I had it, it almost killed me because I went to the doctor when it was almost too late. This time I had my alarm bells going off early enough.

You'd think after a lifetime flying for the airlines I'd have some secret to avoid that, but all I have is a long list of somewhat-effective ways of dealing with the symptoms. It just sucks.

You know, I'll bet it was that asshole Zoidberg. It always is. Angry

Cheers! Hope you feel better!
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
02-09-2016, 09:08 AM
(02-09-2016 07:33 AM)Leela Wrote:  Ok, so it had gotten worse and worse for a week (Started last week Sunday), instead of coming and going as it usually goes with a flu so I went to the doctor today.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear this. Hope you feel better. I've just come down with the second cold this month. It's not horrible like yours is.

I have allergy induced asthma which makes my colds yucky but I get allergy shots and it's made a world of difference.

I'm going to have some cheese with my whine. Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
02-09-2016, 09:49 AM
(02-09-2016 09:08 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Wow, I'm sorry to hear this. Hope you feel better. I've just come down with the second cold this month. It's not horrible like yours is.

I have allergy induced asthma which makes my colds yucky but I get allergy shots and it's made a world of difference.

I'm going to have some cheese with my whine. Tongue

Thanks.
Yea I know the asthma problem. That is mainly why I never know if I just have a bad cold and my asthma lungs are acting up because of it, or if I have something worse. But once I cough, I know it is time to see the doctor.
And I want some cheese with my whine too! And wine... I have mead at home you know. But maybe a bad idea with the medicine.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)