I needs tips on fighting the good fight.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2012, 08:46 PM
I needs tips on fighting the good fight.
Hi

I am a Canadian citizen and i am looking to create a group in order to try and stop public taxes going to private ''Catholic' and other religious schools around my nation. I know i will not succeed but if i just manage to annoy enough people i think i could live with that.

My only problem is knowing where to start, how to get a group together and who exactly to pester 'IE' minister of education the treasurer, etc etc,, The more advice and the more help i can get on this project will be a great help to me.
I cant call myself an educated person i am about as blue collar as it gets but if i can get even the slightest bit of attention on this matter i think it would help more than just a little.

So any advice on webpages? or on advertising so i can in a way draft people to my cause, canadian law and legislature etc etc,
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RyanC7's post
22-05-2012, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2012 06:26 PM by Thomas.)
RE: I needs tips on fighting the good fight.
(21-05-2012 08:46 PM)RyanC7 Wrote:  Hi

I am a Canadian citizen and i am looking to create a group in order to try and stop public taxes going to private ''Catholic' and other religious schools around my nation. I know i will not succeed but if i just manage to annoy enough people i think i could live with that.

My only problem is knowing where to start, how to get a group together and who exactly to pester 'IE' minister of education the treasurer, etc etc,, The more advice and the more help i can get on this project will be a great help to me.
I cant call myself an educated person i am about as blue collar as it gets but if i can get even the slightest bit of attention on this matter i think it would help more than just a little.

So any advice on webpages? or on advertising so i can in a way draft people to my cause, canadian law and legislature etc etc,
You have my moral support, but I'm in the US.
I didn't know that Canada actually had a government.
It's May, is it still snowing there?
Do you have Polar Bears in your back yard?

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
22-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Easy...start a facebook page on it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Also there is the occupy the vatican page. Great source for info on the evil catholic church, as well as upcoming events. It's american though. You could always start your own canadian version if you like as Mark suggested.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Start a political party where everyone legally changes their surname to the central cause of the party. This is the method of the FreeMarijuana party here in .au.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.