I once was lost, but now i am found!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: I once was lost, but now i am found!
(26-10-2012 01:20 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Some of you guys probably remember me from many months ago being an active TTA member. Since then i have been going to Church and have discovered the good news! After much struggling, lots of reading (Strobel, McDowell), finding the most excellent debate points by William Lane Craig and having hands laid on me.... i have converted from Atheism to Back to Christianity. The video that really helped me on my way was the Ray Comfort video about how we were designed to hold the banana. Now, after probably a week of my new found faith i expect to deconvert, only to reemerge in a beautiful re-re-reborn again event, then in the spring of 2013 i will come unraveled and turn into the loudest atheist on the planet! All of this yammering on .....to simply say....I FRAKKING MISSED YOU GUYS!
I need my community of Hellbound White apes to chat with. I must simply learn to not 'own' some of the TTA's community theists stupidity. By getting involved in what i thought were honest discussions only to to find out they were not sincere...i felt what can only be described as Faith's PTSD. I look forward to having insightful discussions with some ole friends on this board and maybe meet some new Infidels!

A LOT has happened since i left the TTA Forum.
I'll bore you with that stuff in other emails.

Denicio

The fuck?

Are you trolling me?

I have no idea who you are.... Perhaps you had another account?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Wasn't here when you were first around, but welcome back!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
27-10-2012, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2012 09:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-10-2012 08:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 10:00 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  He's the guy that started this thread. You know. Denicio.

You guys suck, you know that right?

He's an old friend of ours who might've left before you joined 'cause he got pissed off at the forum for not banning Egor when he was being an uber-prick (or it might have been some other uber-prick, I don't recall). The powers that be considered sacrificing the uber-prick instead of losing a friend but the forum's fundamental principle doesn't allow it. And now that Egor has relaxed into just another ordinary puckered asshole, he's not a problem anymore. I personally have missed Dennis and am glad he has returned. ... We should throw a feast. (Luke 15:32)

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
27-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Is he Defacto? Or who was he?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
27-10-2012, 09:40 PM
(27-10-2012 09:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 08:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You guys suck, you know that right?

He's an old friend of ours who might've left before you joined 'cause he got pissed off at the forum for not banning Egor when he was being an uber-prick (or it might have been some other uber-prick, I don't recall). The powers that be considered sacrificing the uber-prick instead of losing a friend but the forum's fundamental principle doesn't allow it. And now that Egor has relaxed into just another ordinary puckered asshole, he's not a problem anymore. I personally have missed Dennis and am glad he has returned.

Thank you Girlyman.

See now was that so hard, you other lot, Lud/Erx/Stark might be able to learn a thing or two from this one right here.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
27-10-2012, 09:43 PM
(27-10-2012 09:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 09:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's an old friend of ours who might've left before you joined 'cause he got pissed off at the forum for not banning Egor when he was being an uber-prick (or it might have been some other uber-prick, I don't recall). The powers that be considered sacrificing the uber-prick instead of losing a friend but the forum's fundamental principle doesn't allow it. And now that Egor has relaxed into just another ordinary puckered asshole, he's not a problem anymore. I personally have missed Dennis and am glad he has returned.

Thank you Girlyman.

See now was that so hard, you other lot, Lud/Erx/Stark might be able to learn a thing or two from this one right here.

Frankly I had no idea who he was. I just thought I'd try to make him feel welcome because he thought we were supposed to remember the fucker.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
27-10-2012, 09:53 PM
(27-10-2012 09:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Is he Defacto? Or who was he?

His previous incarnation was the same as his current one, Denicio.

(27-10-2012 09:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  See now was that so hard, you other lot, Lud/Erx/Stark might be able to learn a thing or two from this one right here.

Sometimes we just like to dick with MuffinHeads.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-10-2012, 09:55 PM
(27-10-2012 09:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 09:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Is he Defacto? Or who was he?

His previous incarnation was the same as his current one, Denicio.

(27-10-2012 09:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  See now was that so hard, you other lot, Lud/Erx/Stark might be able to learn a thing or two from this one right here.

Sometimes we just like to dick with MuffinHeads.

I'm wondering who gave him the same name. It wasn't me. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-10-2012, 12:49 AM
(27-10-2012 09:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 09:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Thank you Girlyman.

Frankly I had no idea who he was. I just thought I'd try to make him feel welcome because he thought we were supposed to remember the fucker.

[Image: 29131559.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-10-2012, 01:45 AM
(27-10-2012 02:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  Whole bunch of new ones in the last few weeks, although I have to say I haven't seen any posts from them recently... but I've got a sneaking suspicion that they must be trolls, because no one can be that dense, surely? I mean, they are able to type after a fashion. Ergo they have hand eye coordination and access to a computer. But the *content* of what they type would seem to indicate that they should have electrocuted themselves chewing on the power cord years ago, ergo, they must be trolls...

Oh PSH. Here we go. One thread about running over a cat and suddenly the whole world's against you. GAWD.

(jk)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user