I once was lost, but now i am found!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2012, 01:51 AM
RE: I once was lost, but now i am found!
You made a thread about running over a cat?!?!

Hold on, I need to get my Impaling Pitchfork.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Den.....

Did you get dropped on yer head while you were away and lose all sense of reality? Your speaking stupid... re-boot and try again...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
28-10-2012, 01:56 AM
(28-10-2012 01:54 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Den.....

Did you get dropped on yer head while you were away and lose all sense of reality? Your speaking stupid... re-boot and try again...

Look who pulled his head outta the bottle. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-10-2012, 04:00 AM
(26-10-2012 01:20 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Some of you guys probably remember me from many months ago being an active TTA member. Since then i have been going to Church and have discovered the good news! After much struggling, lots of reading (Strobel, McDowell), finding the most excellent debate points by William Lane Craig and having hands laid on me.... i have converted from Atheism to Back to Christianity.

Den's being facetious. Took me a second read too. It's Den 'cept he's got less facial hair, looks a bit bulkier, and should probably keep his metaphysics to himself if he wants to stay married. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-10-2012, 06:29 AM
.... just making sure i'm not smellin' bullshit..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
29-10-2012, 07:32 AM
(27-10-2012 09:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-10-2012 08:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You guys suck, you know that right?

He's an old friend of ours who might've left before you joined 'cause he got pissed off at the forum for not banning Egor when he was being an uber-prick (or it might have been some other uber-prick, I don't recall). The powers that be considered sacrificing the uber-prick instead of losing a friend but the forum's fundamental principle doesn't allow it. And now that Egor has relaxed into just another ordinary puckered asshole, he's not a problem anymore. I personally have missed Dennis and am glad he has returned. ... We should throw a feast. (Luke 15:32)

Yep, Girlyman about summed it up.

I am glad to be back, this was really my only 'friendly' place to communicate with fellow infidels.

D
29-10-2012, 07:35 AM

I speak sarcasm as a second language. My post was Advanced Sarcasm.
You have to read the whole post to really get the essence of what i was toying with.....no way in HELL are Strobel and Craig to be taken seroiusly...not even by a Kool Aid Drinking Fundie!

Its the same ole Denicio, just this time i got TV footage with Dan Barker!!! Hows my street cred now?? :-)

Denicio
[+] 4 users Like Denicio's post
02-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Denicio! I think you wandered off during my wandering off... it's good you came back. You have been sorely missed. Shy

I've recently come to realize there may be a few here (no, not you ddrew) who have less than scant education in the use of the following: satire, sarcasm, irony. Some get it, some don't and I'm too knackered fucked up busy lazy to chase my own tail trying to 'splain it - so, fuck 'em.

I think I've decided to leave a few twits with their wild misinterpretations of my noxious witlessness. Serves them right if they can't take a joke they're meant to be in on. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post