I own the website conversiontube.com
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2014, 10:03 AM

I own the website conversiontube.com
So I'm joining and making an introduction.

I'm an atheist and have created a website called conversiontube.com.

I'm basically taking clips from the Atheist Experience and other places and attempting to create a course about understanding Atheists and why we believe what we believe.

I'm hoping the results of the understanding will actually help convert the theist to atheist simply by being forced to come to terms with the facts and logic and reality of their false beliefs.

My inlaws have requested my wife and I take some REVELATIONS course, hoping to strengthen our belief (Dont really know I'm atheist), so next time they ask for something similar I will agree to take their course, read their bible, do whatever, if they agree to take my course.

I'm not a very good writer at all and I'm working on editing my clips better.

I welcome any criticism you have of the site.

Also if you want to rewrite anything I've wrote feel free to shoot me a PM. You can be credited on the site.

I realize the graphics on the main page suck. I'll fix that and reword it all.

It's basically a work in progress. I haven't even fixed all my spelling mistakes.

Thought I would let you know about it and that I'll be contributing to this forum as much as I can. This is a great forum, I'm on here all the time.
29-08-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: I own the website conversiontube.com
(29-08-2014 10:03 AM)CONVERSIONTUBE Wrote:  So I'm joining and making an introduction.

I'm an atheist and have created a website called conversiontube.com.

I'm basically taking clips from the Atheist Experience and other places and attempting to create a course about understanding Atheists and why we believe what we believe.

I'm hoping the results of the understanding will actually help convert the theist to atheist simply by being forced to come to terms with the facts and logic and reality of their false beliefs.

My inlaws have requested my wife and I take some REVELATIONS course, hoping to strengthen our belief (Dont really know I'm atheist), so next time they ask for something similar I will agree to take their course, read their bible, do whatever, if they agree to take my course.

I'm not a very good writer at all and I'm working on editing my clips better.

I welcome any criticism you have of the site.

Also if you want to rewrite anything I've wrote feel free to shoot me a PM. You can be credited on the site.

I realize the graphics on the main page suck. I'll fix that and reword it all.

It's basically a work in progress. I haven't even fixed all my spelling mistakes.

Thought I would let you know about it and that I'll be contributing to this forum as much as I can. This is a great forum, I'm on here all the time.

Welcome! I'll be sure to check it out! also it's Revelation, there is actually no S at the end of it Drinking Beverage

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
29-08-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: I own the website conversiontube.com
Just sorting out a duplicate account by renaming the old one to this new name.

Back soon.

Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed