I pose a challenge to you

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
04-02-2011, 10:38 AM
RE: I pose a challenge to you
Quote:Also, sometimes she says creatORE,
Actually, when I watched them I made a comment of her paganism since she was always saying ''creathor'' instead of ''creator''. Tongue

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2011, 10:47 AM
There is a palm shaped hole in my forehead ...

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
04-02-2011, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2011 11:09 PM by No J..)
(04-02-2011 10:21 AM)axiom90 Wrote:  I don't know if she always talks that way, but here it seems as if she's attempting to get across to a young child, very condescending.

She is in the habit of brain washing, I mean, indoctrinating children. She doesn't know how to have a real religious conversation with an adult. I thought he was acting like an extremely over-authoritative school teacher trying to program a child.
' Wrote:It's amazing how she is practically BEGGING for the evidence from him, yet she obviously never did that with her own religion, or else she would be an atheist right now.

That is what all YECs do. She is a little worse than average. Demanding evidence and then ignoring what is presented to her, and then not producing evidence to support her side while claiming that she is.

This shows that evolution isn't an equal-attribute dealing process.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
05-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Man, remember way back, there was that woman who had a seisure whenever she heard Mary Heart's voice? I know how she feels! Dear lord, this woman is unbearable. From her razorblade voice, to her flimsy arguments, to her reading off of the Fox News talking point anthology, to her taking 2 minutes to call Dawkins closed minded (I mean he is, but don't lead off with that). Man, I think that Dawkins should stay the hell away from social science, but come on, this woman is really gonna try to take him on in biology? And evolution??? Dear lord, he wrote the book on genetics. Literally! It's called The Selfish Gene! That's like someone watching a couple UFCs and stepping into the cage with GSP! For real, I've got issues with Dawkins but good God damn that woman is dumb. In fairness to her, the seisures prevented me from making it all the way through. Did she manage to pull it out by the end?... lol.

Wait... haven't I seen her before?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
06-02-2011, 04:41 AM
I have seen this before; I struggled the whole way through then. I half expected Dawkins to grab her by the arm and drag her to the musium that she kept ignoring him about.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
08-02-2011, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2011 12:37 PM by TheSelfishGene.)
I've just watched the first video, and I respect Dawkins now more than ever. At 4:53 when she asks "where is the evidence?" for the third time, I couldn't resist punching her at the face yelling: " I JUST FUCKIN TOLD YOU!!!!"

Edit:
OKay that's it : Challange forfeit!!!
I cannot watch video 2. I had to pause it at 4:30. I guess you understand the reasons.

..."we can be truly free - not because we can rebel against the the tyranny of the selfish replicators but because we know that there is no one to rebel."
Susan Blackmore : The Meme Machine
09-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Man, this is HARD. Next time give us an easier challenge, like overthrowing France. Tongue

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.