I present you with....christian stupidity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I present you with....christian stupidity
So I just wanted to share a LOVELY post with you that i recieved from a "christian friend" on my facebook. Have some lols yall.

I present you with.....STEREOTYPE CHRISTIAN!

Christian 1: I think you probably have some idea of what I'm trying to say. You could say that would be aimed at your Christian friend who unfriended you. It's kinda like they are missing the point...
It's not like you are posting inappropriate things (you know, the kind your grandparents would have had a heart-attack while trying to cover your eyes from when you were little...), just atheistic posts, which IS what you believe. I do believe atheism is wrong (well... obviously since I do believe their is a God), but unfriending you isn't going to change your beliefs.
Now perhaps your friend is not grounded well enough in his/her faith to handle your posts. I do hope they one day grow past that... But I, for myself, never take back friendship. Even though I may not have any words for you myself (and haven't for a long time), but maybe one day I will? So as long as I care about you (which if I have anything to say about it, will be a very, very long time), I'll stick around. And hope. And pray for you. And let you believe of me what you will for doing that.

So in other words:

[Image: prayforyou.jpg?width=720&height=516]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
16-02-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: I present you with....christian stupidity
I read it twice and still don't understand what is being said or to whom and why. Maybe they are speaking in tongues? It sounds like English but it really isn't. Consider

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
16-02-2013, 07:09 PM
(16-02-2013 07:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I read it twice and still don't understand what is being said or to whom and why. Maybe they are speaking in tongues? It sounds like English but it really isn't. Consider
I made a facebook post about a christian unfriending me. This was his response.
16-02-2013, 07:24 PM
(16-02-2013 07:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(16-02-2013 07:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I read it twice and still don't understand what is being said or to whom and why. Maybe they are speaking in tongues? It sounds like English but it really isn't. Consider
I made a facebook post about a christian unfriending me. This was his response.

Good riddance. I'll pray for him Wink

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
16-02-2013, 07:56 PM
"~christian stupidity"

No need to repeat yourself.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
19-02-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 06:40 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(16-02-2013 07:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Christian 1: I think you probably have some idea of what I'm trying to say. You could say that would be aimed at your Christian friend who unfriended you. It's kinda like they are missing the point...
It's not like you are posting inappropriate things (you know, the kind your grandparents would have had a heart-attack while trying to cover your eyes from when you were little...), just atheistic posts, which IS what you believe. I do believe atheism is wrong (well... obviously since I do believe their is a God), but unfriending you isn't going to change your beliefs.
Now perhaps your friend is not grounded well enough in his/her faith to handle your posts. I do hope they one day grow past that... But I, for myself, never take back friendship. Even though I may not have any words for you myself (and haven't for a long time), but maybe one day I will? So as long as I care about you (which if I have anything to say about it, will be a very, very long time), I'll stick around. And hope. And pray for you. And let you believe of me what you will for doing that.

So in other words:

[Image: prayforyou.jpg?width=720&height=516]
Yes Blink Smartass Consider Smartass Laughat Weeping
19-02-2013, 06:42 PM
*chuckles* Nice image.
19-02-2013, 07:15 PM
(16-02-2013 07:56 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "~christian stupidity"

No need to repeat yourself.
Yes, redundant title is redundant. Drinking Beverage

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
19-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Bbeljefe, Mis.....hush your face.
19-02-2013, 07:26 PM
(19-02-2013 07:25 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Bbeljefe, Mis.....hush your face.
[Image: tumblr_m6e089xgan1rwcc6bo1_500.gif]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!