I ran into my ex the other day....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2012, 08:06 AM
I ran into my ex the other day....
so I backed up and ran into her again.

Drinking Beverage

Are you guys friends with your ex's or do you not talk to them at all?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: I ran into my ex the other day....
(28-11-2012 08:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  Are you guys friends with your ex's or do you not talk to them at all?

Nope. Divorced her for a reason. Won't ever look back. Perfectly happy now.
29-11-2012, 11:50 PM
I don't have an ex to run into, though I did see one of the girls I had slept with once, no biggie, we said hi.

-summum ius, summa iniuria.-M. T. Cicero
-I will show you fear in a handful of dust.-T.S. Eliot
-
ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα

30-11-2012, 01:29 PM
I was talking to one of them but then his wife sent me an angry message on Facebook, "back off you psycho cunt, he chose me!" etc., when he's the one who started talking to me again and I wouldn't have gotten back together with him in a million years. Whatever though. Haven't run into the guy before that in ages, but I'd be ok with talking to him if I did.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Nope, don't deal with them at all.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-11-2012, 01:41 PM
I have stayed friends with a couple of my old girlfriends...

Oh, by old I mean 60+ years old

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
30-11-2012, 01:59 PM
(30-11-2012 01:41 PM)frankiej Wrote:  I have stayed friends with a couple of my old girlfriends...
Oh, by old I mean 60+ years old
Mystery solved. Now we know what frankie does for a living. Or rather, how he manages to keep himself in the style he's become accustomed to. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
30-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Well, I prefer an experienced women, but if they are paying me then I don't mind... I am my own pimp, my slap can be fatal.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
30-11-2012, 02:19 PM
(30-11-2012 02:13 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Well, I prefer an experienced women, but if they are paying me then I don't mind... I am my own pimp, my slap can be fatal.
Oh, you're into the whole discipline thing. I see...

(When travelling abroad I would often answer the question "How can you afford to live abroad for so long?" by saying I was a kept woman. Not sure if everyone knew whether I was joking or not Drinking Beverage )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-11-2012, 02:28 PM
No socializing. She cheated on me for years (which is funny because she thought sex was boring before she met me) and she was married less than 30 days after our divorce was finalized in the courts - needless to say, I don't hold her in high enough esteem to welcome any social contact with her at all, and if we didn't have to talk to each other about our kids, I wouldn't ever have a reason or desire to speak to her.

That said, I get along with my ex well enough, but about the only thing we ever talk about is our kids and our plans for/with them. At least, when we do that, we're civil about it, and we see eye-to-eye on raising, educating, and disciplining the kids (even though they live with me and really want nothing to do with her, so it's pretty much all me).

Oddly enough, I think she has a better relationship with me right now than she does with her own two daughters, but that's not saying much since we never talk to each other unless it's about the kids.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein