I really miss my dog

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2014, 07:05 AM
RE: I really miss my dog
Funny story but not actually so funny...

I woke up this morning and found out that my dog had died.

It's been a long day. It wasn't even a week ago that I posted in this thread. If I were inclined to believe in jinxing oneself...

:/

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2014, 07:25 AM
Sorry for your loss

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
21-07-2014, 07:33 AM
And yours, again. I hope you're feeling alright today.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
21-07-2014, 07:40 AM
Sorry to hear that. I had to have mine put to sleep in the meantime also.

I have had dogs all my life and it never gets any easier. Undecided

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-07-2014, 08:51 AM
My wife and I were working an adoption event yesterday with the rescue we volunteer with, and I heard a great new phrase: soul mutt. I decided that Blue was my soul mutt. I've been smiling ever since I heard that.

So, yes, I am feeling better, thanks.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
21-07-2014, 09:43 AM
This made me sad. You never really get over a dog, do you? I still cry for my dog, even though its been a year, people just don't understand it, they think they're animals and they don't deserve so much devotion, but everytime I saw Whiskey I saw a person, not an animal. She understood what I wanted even without training she just 'knew'. And a week before she died I saw her in my dream saying that I am dying, but she was alright then so I didn't pay much attention and then she just died. I don't know what to make of that dream, maybe we were so connected that inside I could feel her slipping away. I always think about how she changed my life, and I mean it when I say it that not a single person has the power to make me sacrifice as much as I did for my Whiskey. My boyfriend told me I cannot have another dog ever again because he says I am 'extremely involved' in them and that if I loved a dog I wouldn't be able to love him with all my heart. But the truth is, I still don't love him the way I love Whiskey, sometimes I even think of breaking up with him just so that I can have a dog. Maybe something is wrong with, whatever it is, I know my happiness lies with dogs only and no human can take that love away from me. I miss you Whiskey, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, and even if I get a new dog, I'll always miss you the way I do now.

All great truths begin as blasphemy - George Bernard Shaw
21-07-2014, 05:28 PM
(21-07-2014 09:43 AM)Anna Wrote:  This made me sad. You never really get over a dog, do you? I still cry for my dog, even though its been a year, people just don't understand it, they think they're animals and they don't deserve so much devotion, but everytime I saw Whiskey I saw a person, not an animal. She understood what I wanted even without training she just 'knew'. And a week before she died I saw her in my dream saying that I am dying, but she was alright then so I didn't pay much attention and then she just died. I don't know what to make of that dream, maybe we were so connected that inside I could feel her slipping away. I always think about how she changed my life, and I mean it when I say it that not a single person has the power to make me sacrifice as much as I did for my Whiskey. My boyfriend told me I cannot have another dog ever again because he says I am 'extremely involved' in them and that if I loved a dog I wouldn't be able to love him with all my heart. But the truth is, I still don't love him the way I love Whiskey, sometimes I even think of breaking up with him just so that I can have a dog. Maybe something is wrong with, whatever it is, I know my happiness lies with dogs only and no human can take that love away from me. I miss you Whiskey, you are the best thing that ever happened to me, and even if I get a new dog, I'll always miss you the way I do now.

Several of us here understand. Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF