I really need some help with this.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2013, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2013 08:15 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
RE: I really need some help with this.....
Hey, I'm an atheist, just like you guys, and on our mutual understanding of atheism I'll explain something that doesn't make me sound like I'm actually an atheist at all, but because I already established I'm an atheist by anonymously claiming it it makes it clear that an atheist has a failed view whether you agree with me or refute me, because either way an atheist fails, me (the fake atheist) or you (the real atheist).

Bullshit. I call shenanigans!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Hey hey, benefit of the doubt and all that...
27-07-2013, 11:46 AM
(26-07-2013 05:30 PM)fish chris Wrote:  Alright now, see you guys ? Now you are not even going to get to hear the really crazy grand finally... I mean, if you already think I'm crazy, what would be the point of me telling you about it ?

In any case, I never really "asked anyone to believe any of this". I had said that if you have not ever had anything of this nature occur in your lifetime, then it was purely hypothetical > What would you do / think, if you did ?

And BTW, "before" my experience, I would probably have not believed anything I'm telling you guys either.... Even "after" the fact, I would still tend to be pretty skeptical if it was coming from a complete stranger.

So its all good.
Carry on.

Fish

I'm pretty sure they were just joking with you. But anyway, this is an anonymous messageboard. What do you have to lose by telling the "really crazy" incident? You were looking for possible explanations, but you won't get any without relating the incident. Just a thought...

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair