I said it, I believe it, that settles it....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2013, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2013 12:36 PM by raoul116.)
I said it, I believe it, that settles it....
Welcome to Presuppositional Apologetics - the new and not so improved trick of defending myths...

"that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: I said it, I believe it, that settles it....
hey raoul, it just says video is unavailable. No
Maybe try again?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
21-04-2013, 09:56 AM
I can not help but take the unavailability of the video as a pun to the topic...

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
21-04-2013, 09:57 AM
(21-04-2013 09:51 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  hey raoul, it just says video is unavailable. No
Maybe try again?

No it's perfect he says there is a video, so there is a video. Since there is a video you saying that there is no video is false Q.E.D.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-04-2013, 12:35 PM
I'll try and figure out what went wrong. It worked fine on other sites. When I fix the problem I'll try to re-post it. Sorry.

"that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" Christopher Hitchens
21-04-2013, 12:37 PM
(21-04-2013 09:51 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  hey raoul, it just says video is unavailable. No
Maybe try again?

It's fixed and thanks for the heads up.

21-04-2013, 12:40 PM
(21-04-2013 09:57 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Maybe try again?

No it's perfect he says there is a video, so there is a video. Since there is a video you saying that there is no video is false Q.E.D.

For Matthew and Revenant77x - ROFL especially with Rev's nice example of what I'm trying to convey in the video. Actually, you just a part of quantum physics which suggests that something could appear in the future or past at almost the same time. In your case, you gave an example of the video WITHOUT ever seeing it. Maybe it isn't QM? Maybe you're omniscient? LOL

21-04-2013, 02:40 PM
I approve this message as someone debating a True Nitwit...oops..I mean...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon