I saved a spider today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: I saved a spider today.
(10-04-2014 03:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:39 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Question!

Was it this sort of spider:

[Image: Peacockspider2_large.jpg]

Or this sort of spider:

[Image: Atrax_robustus.jpg]

Well it was a cute little jumping spider. Love those things. They are very cute.

Okay, so it probably isn't anything of a credibly threatening spider then....

I mean, looks aren't everything, but it could have at least sounded like it looked menacing and cool....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 03:48 PM
(10-04-2014 03:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well it was a cute little jumping spider. Love those things. They are very cute.

Okay, so it probably isn't anything of a credibly threatening spider then....

I mean, looks aren't everything, but it could have at least sounded like it looked menacing and cool....

I only have jumping spiders and black widows, and the black widows here run from everything.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-04-2014, 03:49 PM
I killed two...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-04-2014, 03:50 PM
(10-04-2014 03:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I killed two...

For one spider saved two must be killed. I don't kill bugs I let them outside.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-04-2014, 03:53 PM
(10-04-2014 03:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Okay, so it probably isn't anything of a credibly threatening spider then....

I only have jumping spiders and black widows, and the black widows here run from everything.

And our equivalent of the black widow eats lizards and generally gives absolutely no fucks.

Mind if we start exporting some real spiders to the US?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-04-2014, 03:55 PM
(10-04-2014 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:48 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I only have jumping spiders and black widows, and the black widows here run from everything.

And our equivalent of the black widow eats lizards and generally gives absolutely no fucks.

As long as we can give you Ken Ham back.Thumbsup

10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
(10-04-2014 03:55 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And our equivalent of the black widow eats lizards and generally gives absolutely no fucks.

As long as we can give you Ken Ham back.Thumbsup

Better idea; you keep Ken Ham, we send you spiders, and you put him in a pit with a bunch of Sydney Funnel Webs (which, by the way, are considered tied with the Brazilian Wandering Spider in terms of killing your ass dead capability)

10-04-2014, 04:04 PM
(10-04-2014 03:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 03:55 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  As long as we can give you Ken Ham back.Thumbsup

Better idea; you keep Ken Ham, we send you spiders, and you put him in a pit with a bunch of Sydney Funnel Webs (which, by the way, are considered tied with the Brazilian Wandering Spider in terms of killing your ass dead capability)

nah, He might be an idiot, but I don't wish death upon him. Besides creationist are killing themselves, my dad told me "Let the idiots debate each other, they will kill themselves."

10-04-2014, 04:10 PM
I saved a little baby black type of spider today!
10-04-2014, 04:15 PM
(10-04-2014 04:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I saved a little baby black type of spider today!

And that makes two. This should make up for Moms dead spiders.