I saved a spider today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: I saved a spider today.
(10-04-2014 04:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Often HUGE huntsmen spiders come in under my door. These buggers move fast and chase down insects rather then weave nets. I try to save them. They kill cockroaches.

House centipedes do the same. Get both.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-04-2014, 05:53 PM
(10-04-2014 04:23 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 04:21 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I luv me some spiders, they catch mosquitoes, I hate mosquitoes, I luv everything that kills mosquitoes

But I Heart mosquitoes, they pollinate flowers.Weeping

I think that we can sacrifice the flowers in order to get rid of the motherfuckers that buzz into your ear at night... and malaria too

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
10-04-2014, 06:17 PM
(10-04-2014 05:53 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 04:23 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  But I Heart mosquitoes, they pollinate flowers.Weeping

I think that we can sacrifice the flowers in order to get rid of the motherfuckers that buzz into your ear at night... and malaria too

Well then I guess we must get rid of some mosquito species. Sorry as an american the worst they do here is give you a bump which leaves once you rub alcohol

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-04-2014, 07:36 PM
(10-04-2014 06:17 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 05:53 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I think that we can sacrifice the flowers in order to get rid of the motherfuckers that buzz into your ear at night... and malaria too

Well then I guess we must get rid of some mosquito species. Sorry as an american the worst they do here is give you a bump which leaves once you rub alcohol

I don't mind the bump, and the dengue is not that deadly. I just hate the buzz, they have an inexplicable attraction to my ears at night... and not even the devil could device such torture Gasp

10-04-2014, 08:01 PM
(10-04-2014 07:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 06:17 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Well then I guess we must get rid of some mosquito species. Sorry as an american the worst they do here is give you a bump which leaves once you rub alcohol

I don't mind the bump, and the dengue is not that deadly. I just hate the buzz, they have an inexplicable attraction to my ears at night... and not even the devil could device such torture Gasp

They whisper sweet words of love in your ear.

10-04-2014, 08:19 PM
(10-04-2014 01:23 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  So I saved a spider from my rampaging cats of doom. (Insert painful insults and why I should of killed the spider comments here _______________________)

Just goes ta show ya. There IS "objective morality". Just ask the little guy.
Golden Rule, and all that crap. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-04-2014, 08:36 PM
I don't kill spiders but I hate them. They creep me out! A lot of my mates don't get it because I breed pythons. A large percentage of my snake buddies also keep spiders but I won't go near them! Gasp

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
10-04-2014, 09:06 PM
(10-04-2014 08:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 07:36 PM)nach_in Wrote:  I don't mind the bump, and the dengue is not that deadly. I just hate the buzz, they have an inexplicable attraction to my ears at night... and not even the devil could device such torture Gasp

They whisper sweet words of love in your ear.

love is overrated Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
11-04-2014, 03:15 AM
(10-04-2014 01:23 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Question!

Was it this sort of spider:

[Image: Peacockspider2_large.jpg]

Or this sort of spider:

[Image: Atrax_robustus.jpg]

That first one just looks like some kind of hippie spider that's getting down to some music. And that second one just wants to shake your hand.
11-04-2014, 03:27 AM
(10-04-2014 03:44 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  they live EVERYWHERE. even in the water!

[Image: diving-bell-spider-lives-under-water.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post