I saved a spider today.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: I saved a spider today.
I normally kill spiders. Why? Because they'll crawl and land on me. Also, I doubt they're conscious.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
21-11-2015, 01:36 PM
(21-11-2015 01:29 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I normally kill spiders. Why? Because they'll crawl and land on me. Also, I doubt they're conscious.

You could just move them someplace else.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
21-11-2015, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2015 01:44 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(21-11-2015 01:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 01:29 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I normally kill spiders. Why? Because they'll crawl and land on me. Also, I doubt they're conscious.

Too small and fast. No

Well, some of them.

21-11-2015, 01:47 PM
I have an open door policy when it comes to spiders. They are far more interested in keeping my habitat insect free than eating me. There is a risk that one of the spiders could be a brown recluse suicide biter but freedom isn't free.

[Image: foot-1.jpg]

#sigh
21-11-2015, 01:50 PM
That spider in Haf's photo would be soooo dead. It would be a smeared, smug of a dead spider.

Dead, I tell you. If there's anything that's deader than dead that spider would be whatever that is.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-11-2015, 01:58 PM
(21-11-2015 01:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

One of my sons has the testicular fortitude to pick spiders up by their side legs and put them outside. He threw one the other day and it landed on me, as that was the direction the wind was blowing. No harm, no foul; it was just a daddy long legs. I just shook it off my arm. Black widows get aced, if they are in the house. We don't have brown recluses here in sunny Cal, AFAIK. Outside, they mind their own business, I mind mine. That will change if I ever have children running around my property. My youngest is 26, and knows how to handle spiders.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
21-11-2015, 02:00 PM
(21-11-2015 01:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 01:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You could just move them someplace else.

One of my sons has the testicular fortitude to pick spiders up by their side legs and put them outside. He threw one the other day and it landed on me, as that was the direction the wind was blowing. No harm, no foul; it was just a daddy long legs. I just shook it off my arm. Black widows get aced, if they are in the house. We don't have brown recluses here in sunny Cal, AFAIK. Outside, they mind their own business, I mind mine. That will change if I ever have children running around my property. My youngest is 26, and knows how to handle spiders.

Are you implying I do not have testicular fortitude? Dodgy

21-11-2015, 02:17 PM
(21-11-2015 02:00 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 01:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  One of my sons has the testicular fortitude to pick spiders up by their side legs and put them outside. He threw one the other day and it landed on me, as that was the direction the wind was blowing. No harm, no foul; it was just a daddy long legs. I just shook it off my arm. Black widows get aced, if they are in the house. We don't have brown recluses here in sunny Cal, AFAIK. Outside, they mind their own business, I mind mine. That will change if I ever have children running around my property. My youngest is 26, and knows how to handle spiders.

Well, snort, I don't have testicular fortitude cause I'm a female but I don't have vaginal fortitude either when it comes to spiders the size of Haf's photo. Ick.

He's dead, Jim. He's dead.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-11-2015, 04:48 PM
(21-11-2015 09:59 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(10-04-2014 01:39 PM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  I am terrified of the really venomous ones we have here, but other than that I like spiders. Tongue

Where is your Here with real venomousGasp spiders?

My guess?

Australia?
21-11-2015, 07:21 PM
(21-11-2015 02:00 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(21-11-2015 01:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  One of my sons has the testicular fortitude to pick spiders up by their side legs and put them outside. He threw one the other day and it landed on me, as that was the direction the wind was blowing. No harm, no foul; it was just a daddy long legs. I just shook it off my arm. Black widows get aced, if they are in the house. We don't have brown recluses here in sunny Cal, AFAIK. Outside, they mind their own business, I mind mine. That will change if I ever have children running around my property. My youngest is 26, and knows how to handle spiders.

...maybe his fortitudes is bigger than yours? Tongue