I see the dim light!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 12:42 PM
I see the dim light!
I am the same person as before. I'm helpful, follow the law. I served my country in the Army, and still strive to be a better person. Sense I have stated I do not believe in a god that the bible professes, I have been scared. I know I am restating what I have before, but it is good to get it out, to others that understand. At first it was like I was stuck in a crowd seeing what is going on while everybody around me could not. Attempting to explain was met with hostility, and I do mean that literally. It's crazy how people that you know can turn so violent once you do not agree with them. Luckily the only one that tried a physical attack was an idiot. I did not do any long term harm in defending myself, just a bruised shoulder from pinning him down.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: I see the dim light!
(12-02-2015 12:42 PM)Typhon Wrote:  Luckily the only one that tried a physical attack was an idiot. I did not do any long term harm in defending myself, just a bruised shoulder from pinning him down.

Wow, that really is extreme. How the fuck someone who is one day a friend can then turn just because you stop believing in the same god is incredible.

You really need friends like that!l

Hope things improve.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2015, 01:02 PM
I see the dim light!
He was not a friend, and I have only met him once before. He's from the misses family, a distant cousin of some sorts. I chalk it up to how churches pushed their agenda on people during the inquisition.
12-02-2015, 01:07 PM
Oh wow! That's pretty brutal. I was living in a small religious town awhile ago and I got protested and shouted at when I was going to yoga, that was weird. But never attacked. One guy in that town was/is stock piling a shit load of guns and stuff for when the 'spiritual war' would arrive. :/
12-02-2015, 01:11 PM
(12-02-2015 01:02 PM)Typhon Wrote:  He was not a friend, and I have only met him once before. He's from the misses family, a distant cousin of some sorts. I chalk it up to how churches pushed their agenda on people during the inquisition.

"The inquisition" ....
Translation:
... nearly any Sunday morning in recent years, in the US. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein