I started a thread on American education....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: I started a thread on American education....
(02-03-2013 08:39 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "Ummm as I kept stating it is against the law"

You can say it as many times as you like but you can't say it enough times to make it so. And you can yell that you have the last word all you like.... but you don't. Wink
I have repeatedly stated how about going looking under child abuse laws and compulsory education laws. Wikipedia has references for both on the bottom.

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Well sorry, you CAN get away with it, but thats not the point....
02-03-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 09:12 PM by StorMFront.)
(02-03-2013 08:46 PM)StorMRising Wrote:  Well sorry, you CAN get away with it, but thats not the point....
Thats not my brother, he doesnt have 3 stars beside his name...

EDITED...hes sitting beside me, I know what hes typing,

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
02-03-2013, 08:50 PM
(02-03-2013 08:46 PM)StorMRising Wrote:  Well sorry, you CAN get away with it, but thats not the point....
Whoever posted this is not me....
02-03-2013, 08:50 PM
what the fuck is this?

02-03-2013, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 09:44 PM by StorMFront.)
Vosur, I looked up German law. You definitely dont have a case in disagreeing with what we are saying. I also looked up Canadian, British and American laws, which all are similar.

02-03-2013, 10:08 PM
(02-03-2013 08:42 PM)StorMRising Wrote:  It seems like some of you are missing the point, you can teach your child to eat dirt, BUT, when someone finds out about that... You are going to prison. SO, society say's otherwise, you can NOT teach your child whatever you like (we should of put first, you wont get away with it!).
That's not true. There are guidelines on what is considered abuse but corporal punishment, religious indoctrination, racism, homophobia, et al are not prosecutable offenses.

But regardless, what are you arguing here? Are you saying that it should be illegal to teach children these things or are you saying it shouldn't? And if the former, again, on what grounds do you claim that your idea of what is right and wrong should be enforced at the point of a gun?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2013, 10:13 PM
(02-03-2013 10:08 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 08:42 PM)StorMRising Wrote:  It seems like some of you are missing the point, you can teach your child to eat dirt, BUT, when someone finds out about that... You are going to prison. SO, society say's otherwise, you can NOT teach your child whatever you like (we should of put first, you wont get away with it!).
That's not true. There are guidelines on what is considered abuse but corporal punishment, religious indoctrination, racism, homophobia, et al are not prosecutable offenses.

But regardless, what are you arguing here? Are you saying that it should be illegal to teach children these things or are you saying it shouldn't? And if the former, again, on what grounds do you claim that your idea of what is right and wrong should be enforced at the point of a gun?
Ill answer, its about teaching anything you like to children. How didnt you get this from my original post, I dont know?

02-03-2013, 10:18 PM
"I'll answer, its about teaching anything you like to children."

I get what it's about. But that doesn't tell me what side of the issue you're on. All you've said is "this is what I'm talking about". Again... I get that. Now... what side of the issue are you on?

I can start a thread titled "I started a thread on fried chicken" but that doesn't tell anyone whether or not I like to eat fried chicken or whether or not I'm a card carrying member of PETA.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2013, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 10:34 PM by StorMFront.)
(02-03-2013 10:18 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "I'll answer, its about teaching anything you like to children."

I get what it's about. But that doesn't tell me what side of the issue you're on. All you've said is "this is what I'm talking about". Again... I get that. Now... what side of the issue are you on?

I can start a thread titled "I started a thread on fried chicken" but that doesn't tell anyone whether or not I like to eat fried chicken or whether or not I'm a card carrying member of PETA.
Again I stated my opinion in the first post (which has evidence)....should I continue to state it? I have stated laws against people saying I was wrong...should I conitinue on stating them? Fucking read the comments yourself...if you dont agree with me show me the evidence I am wrong.