I started a thread on American education....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: I started a thread on American education....
"Again
I stated my opinion in the first post....should I continue to state it?
I have stated laws against people saying I was wrong...should I
conitinue on stating them? Fucking read the comments yourself...if you
dont agree with me show me the evidence I am wrong and show me that I
am."

I can only assume from the original post that you're arguing that there are laws against teaching children religion but you haven't shown any evidence that there are. I can't show you evidence that there aren't any more than I can prove to you that there isn't an invisible spider sitting on my head. This is because one cannot prove a negative. You've made an assertion but you haven't provided evidence. Moreover, I've asked you a number of times now to clarify your position because I don't like to assume things.

If I don't understand what you've said, saying "I've already said it" doesn't help.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 10:48 PM by StorMFront.)
(02-03-2013 10:34 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "Again
I stated my opinion in the first post....should I continue to state it?
I have stated laws against people saying I was wrong...should I
conitinue on stating them? Fucking read the comments yourself...if you
dont agree with me show me the evidence I am wrong and show me that I
am."

I can only assume from the original post that you're arguing that there are laws against teaching children religion but you haven't shown any evidence that there are. I can't show you evidence that there aren't any more than I can prove to you that there isn't an invisible spider sitting on my head. This is because one cannot prove a negative. You've made an assertion but you haven't provided evidence. Moreover, I've asked you a number of times now to clarify your position because I don't like to assume things.

If I don't understand what you've said, saying "I've already said it" doesn't help.
I have said child abuse laws and compulsory education laws, in every western society. THE ONLY REASON THESE LAWS WONT STICK IS BECUASE OF RELIGION. Child abuse laws state you cant manipulate or brain wash children, what the fuck do you think indoctrination is? You cant teach a child a child 2-2=10, prove me wrong (compulsory education laws say you have to teach what the government states). I have repeatedly stated this, only reason these laws will never stick is because of religion.

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
Find all posts by this user
02-03-2013, 10:45 PM
and again, feed your child dirt and see what happens....your RIGHTS protect you...eh?

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
02-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Ive said what I need to on this subject....read my signature and remove christian, and add whatever you want to call yourself....

02-03-2013, 10:59 PM
(02-03-2013 10:43 PM)StorMFront Wrote:  I have said child abuse laws and compulsory education laws, in every western society. THE ONLY REASON THESE LAWS WONT STICK IS BECUASE OF RELIGION. Child abuse laws state you cant manipulate or brain wash children, what the fuck do you think indoctrination is? You cant teach a child a child 2-2=10, prove me wrong (compulsory education laws say you have to teach what the government states). I have repeatedly stated this, only reason these laws will never stick is because of religion.

[Image: tumblr_lwmv96R76D1r0gbnl.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-03-2013, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 11:09 PM by StorMFront.)
(02-03-2013 10:59 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 10:43 PM)StorMFront Wrote:  I have said child abuse laws and compulsory education laws, in every western society. THE ONLY REASON THESE LAWS WONT STICK IS BECUASE OF RELIGION. Child abuse laws state you cant manipulate or brain wash children, what the fuck do you think indoctrination is? You cant teach a child a child 2-2=10, prove me wrong (compulsory education laws say you have to teach what the government states). I have repeatedly stated this, only reason these laws will never stick is because of religion.

[Image: tumblr_lwmv96R76D1r0gbnl.jpg]
How can you have citation on this? All I can do is ask and act like a scientist, what is the probability of allowing such things? There are laws that cover such situations. I guess, all I can give is examples, would western society allow south pacific nations to practice cannibalistic rituals? is this teachable to western society?

02-03-2013, 11:14 PM
by the way, cited the sources for laws, go look it up yourself. I am confident you wont be back.

02-03-2013, 11:16 PM
(02-03-2013 10:54 PM)StorMFront Wrote:  Ive said what I need to on this subject....read my signature and remove christian, and add whatever you want to call yourself....
What you've done is make vague assertions, refused to provide any evidence for those assertions, made presumptions about others and insulted others.

If that's what you think is needed, then so be it.

Have a good day.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
02-03-2013, 11:21 PM
(02-03-2013 11:16 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 10:54 PM)StorMFront Wrote:  Ive said what I need to on this subject....read my signature and remove christian, and add whatever you want to call yourself....
What you've done is make vague assertions, refused to provide any evidence for those assertions, made presumptions about others and insulted others.

If that's what you think is needed, then so be it.

Have a good day.
How about looking my assertions, and references I cited, before speaking? I keep hearing how I am wrong, but how about demonstrating it?

02-03-2013, 11:23 PM
There is nothing wrong with I said....yet is it possible to enforce? I doubt it