I started my first blovel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 01:40 AM

RE: I started my first blovel
(31-10-2012 10:35 AM)morondog Wrote:  Awesome sauce Smile First post is great too. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks, Dog. I will do my best to keep you entertained! Bowing

(31-10-2012 12:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I will take a pass on reading zombie crap.

You'll never know what you're missing then. Lamo

As for the word "blovel." I didn't make it up. It is what it is. If you want, check out my video or read the Wikipedia entry.
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 06:12 AM
(01-11-2012 01:40 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(31-10-2012 12:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  I will take a pass on reading zombie crap.

You'll never know what you're missing then. Lamo

I don't eat kitty poop, either. Think what I'm missing.

Quote:As for the word "blovel." I didn't make it up. It is what it is. If you want, check out my video or read the Wikipedia entry.

Didn't say you made it up; just saying it's an ugly, awkward word and we should discourage its use.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Damn, Chas...you need a smoke or a new box of Tampax? Consider

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
02-11-2012, 07:55 AM
(02-11-2012 05:07 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Damn, Chas...you need a smoke or a new box of Tampax? Consider
What the actual fuck? Drinking Beverage

02-11-2012, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 09:22 AM by kim.)
(02-11-2012 07:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 05:07 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Damn, Chas...you need a smoke or a new box of Tampax? Consider
Ha! Tongue

I think he just means you might be a bit of a negative grump grump. But hey, I know it can take a lot to pull me out of they grumpies... so here, maybe this will cheer us all... a synopsis of a classic:
[Image: ozsynopsis.jpg]

Don'tcha just love productive creative criticism interpretation? Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
02-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Zombies get a thumbs up from me. Big Grin

Although, they would actually get a smack upside the head with a blunt weapon from me...

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 06:52 AM
(02-11-2012 07:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
Bah. You're always so focused on the actual fuck itself. You need to look more at the vague implication of the fuck; even at the remnants of a fuck long-since gone. I'm just as inclined to naturalism as you or anyone else here, but like a good detective, you must broaden your vison a bit. Take a step back and look at the fullness of the picture. The actual fuck is indeed important, but it is only a small piece of the overall puzzle. Much like when one looks directly at a star in the night sky; the object is blurry and difficult to define. But when one fixes his gaze to either side of the star and observes it in his periphery; it becomes clear. I say again, the actual fuck is a fine prospect, but to gain an overall awareness of the fullness of the fuckedness, you must open yourself to the more implied aspects of the fuck as well.

Do you see what I'm saying, Chas?

[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
04-11-2012, 07:07 AM
(04-11-2012 06:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 07:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  What the actual fuck? Drinking Beverage
Bah. You're always so focused on the actual fuck itself. You need to look more at the vague implication of the fuck; even at the remnants of a fuck long-since gone. I'm just as inclined to naturalism as you or anyone else here, but like a good detective, you must broaden your vison a bit. Take a step back and look at the fullness of the picture. The actual fuck is indeed important, but it is only a small piece of the overall puzzle. Much like when one looks directly at a star in the night sky; the object is blurry and difficult to define. But when one fixes his gaze to either side of the star and observes it in his periphery; it becomes clear. I say again, the actual fuck is a fine prospect, but to gain an overall awareness of the fullness of the fuckedness, you must open yourself to the more implied aspects of the fuck as well.

It's the actual fucks that count, the rest is masturbation and fantasy. Not that that is bad, but learning how to tell the difference will keep you out of actual jail.

04-11-2012, 07:19 AM
(04-11-2012 07:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 06:52 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Bah. You're always so focused on the actual fuck itself. You need to look more at the vague implication of the fuck; even at the remnants of a fuck long-since gone. I'm just as inclined to naturalism as you or anyone else here, but like a good detective, you must broaden your vison a bit. Take a step back and look at the fullness of the picture. The actual fuck is indeed important, but it is only a small piece of the overall puzzle. Much like when one looks directly at a star in the night sky; the object is blurry and difficult to define. But when one fixes his gaze to either side of the star and observes it in his periphery; it becomes clear. I say again, the actual fuck is a fine prospect, but to gain an overall awareness of the fullness of the fuckedness, you must open yourself to the more implied aspects of the fuck as well.

It's the actual fucks that count, the rest is masturbation and fantasy. Not that that is bad, but learning how to tell the difference will keep you out of actual jail.
Ahh, but take the story "The Murders In The Rue Morgue", if you would. The "actual fuck" seemed to be nothing more than a horrible murder by an unknown assailant, who evaded capture in unknown ways, thus rendering the case as cold.

And yet, when Dupin takes a step back and looks at the vagueness of fuck in his periphery, he sees many finer details that had been overlooked by those concerned only with the actual fuck at hand. Ultimately, those details, while minor, were infinitely important in the solving of the murders.

The actual fuck is most certainly to be considered first, but it would be a grave error to assume that it is all that counts, and that any peripheral fuck is masturbation or even "fantasy".

Or, if you wish, the actual fuck is that animals slowly change their form to become brand new species. But if we take a step back and look at the overall picture, we find genetics, which we would have otherwise missed, and which plays a vital part in the slow transitions that take part within the actual fuck itself.

04-11-2012, 07:52 AM
(04-11-2012 07:19 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 07:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  It's the actual fucks that count, the rest is masturbation and fantasy. Not that that is bad, but learning how to tell the difference will keep you out of actual jail.
Ahh, but take the story "The Murders In The Rue Morgue", if you would. The "actual fuck" seemed to be nothing more than a horrible murder by an unknown assailant, who evaded capture in unknown ways, thus rendering the case as cold.

And yet, when Dupin takes a step back and looks at the vagueness of fuck in his periphery, he sees many finer details that had been overlooked by those concerned only with the actual fuck at hand. Ultimately, those details, while minor, were infinitely important in the solving of the murders.

The actual fuck is most certainly to be considered first, but it would be a grave error to assume that it is all that counts, and that any peripheral fuck is masturbation or even "fantasy".

Or, if you wish, the actual fuck is that animals slowly change their form to become brand new species. But if we take a step back and look at the overall picture, we find genetics, which we would have otherwise missed, and which plays a vital part in the slow transitions that take part within the actual fuck itself.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Are you implying something about me or is this a general rant?

If it's about me, just actually fucking say it.