I started my first blovel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: I started my first blovel
(04-11-2012 07:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 07:19 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Ahh, but take the story "The Murders In The Rue Morgue", if you would. The "actual fuck" seemed to be nothing more than a horrible murder by an unknown assailant, who evaded capture in unknown ways, thus rendering the case as cold.

And yet, when Dupin takes a step back and looks at the vagueness of fuck in his periphery, he sees many finer details that had been overlooked by those concerned only with the actual fuck at hand. Ultimately, those details, while minor, were infinitely important in the solving of the murders.

The actual fuck is most certainly to be considered first, but it would be a grave error to assume that it is all that counts, and that any peripheral fuck is masturbation or even "fantasy".

Or, if you wish, the actual fuck is that animals slowly change their form to become brand new species. But if we take a step back and look at the overall picture, we find genetics, which we would have otherwise missed, and which plays a vital part in the slow transitions that take part within the actual fuck itself.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Are you implying something about me or is this a general rant?

If it's about me, just actually fucking say it.
Fine, I'll say it.
*Slams fist on table* We've got you for the murders in the Rue Morgue, Chassy. You left a nice big puddle of DNA behind on the girl's dress, you sick bastard. What, you thought we wouldn't find that? Or did you just forget you "put" it there? Doesn't matter. We've got you now. Angry

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 09:18 AM
(04-11-2012 08:59 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(04-11-2012 07:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  What the actual fuck are you talking about? Are you implying something about me or is this a general rant?

If it's about me, just actually fucking say it.
Fine, I'll say it.
*Slams fist on table* We've got you for the murders in the Rue Morgue, Chassy. You left a nice big puddle of DNA behind on the girl's dress, you sick bastard. What, you thought we wouldn't find that? Or did you just forget you "put" it there? Doesn't matter. We've got you now. Angry
Not my DNA. DNA is a myth, just like HIV.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
04-11-2012, 09:20 AM
[Image: tumblr_mbosq4pOqQ1qdzm9y.gif]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!