I stood behind the devil at the traffic lights today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: I stood behind the devil at the traffic lights today
(29-01-2011 12:30 PM)aesirus Wrote:  Yeah, well I drive a Suburu and ......I've got nothin.

It's ok, I drive a Toyota now. Wink But I did have a 1968 Cadillac at one point.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2011, 03:14 PM
(28-01-2011 07:42 PM)Kar98 Wrote:  
(28-01-2011 01:02 AM)The_observer Wrote:  Well... I would LIKE one but I can't afford it. (have a skoda)

Hopefully a modern one Wink Had a couple of Estelles/105s back in the day.
I drive a 2009 Octavia (i'ts a company car. Can't afford this one either)
[Image: 5es.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
31-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I used to have a Subaru Baja

[Image: Subaru-Baja-1.jpg]

This was my all time favorite car. I loved it. Mine was a different color then this one (silver) but I couldn't find a manual in the color I wanted. 2 years ago I was driving with my son in it when this idiot turned directly in front of me and I went head on into the side of his van. I was doing about 45 mph when he turned and barely had time to hit the break. Both my son and I walked away with barely a scratch but the car was destroyed. It died well, though.

They stopped making them or I would have bought another one in a heartbeat. Ended up with a Subaru Outback instead.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost