I take their religion more seriously than [them]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: I take their religion more seriously than [them]
(31-10-2013 01:25 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  But seriously, you guys are providing laughter for those I speak with

And seriously, you and your pack of laughing hyenas are providing hatred and bigotry and fuel for pointless war and lack of education and needless suffering for this world based upon a delusion. Kudos to you, fuckstick.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
31-10-2013, 09:16 PM
I played a three hour long atheist podcast for her today. Not TTA, but a different one. She listened, and even when I paused it a few times, for whatever reason I needed to, she would ask me to press play again.

[+] 1 user Likes Raptor Jesus's post
01-11-2013, 12:38 AM
(30-10-2013 01:59 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(29-10-2013 08:26 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  SNIP

SNIP

(31-10-2013 01:25 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 03:53 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  SNIP

Like I said, everything. So thanks for proving my assertion!

But seriously, you guys are providing laughter for those I speak with and the atheists do even worse against me in public debates than formerly... Smile

I fucking knew it.

Your little diatribes about how god is playing hide and go seek with us and waiting 2,000 years (how many seconds is that? Do you have to say Mississippi after every one?) is quite the campfire chatter around here as well. We sure do think you are funny. ;D

Too bad the kids at the Quad of the Junior College haven't learned to use the internet yet. Sad

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.