I think I get it now

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2018, 11:42 AM
RE: I think I get it now
I did a late night run on the treadmill for endorphins. Going to the gym today. Chocolate cake is off the table Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
21-01-2018, 12:58 PM
(21-01-2018 11:42 AM)skyking Wrote:  I did a late night run on the treadmill for endorphins. Going to the gym today. Chocolate cake is off the table Tongue

Wheew. I myself am getting on that mountain bike today -- I need it as well. Confused

Believing strongly, without evidence, is considered mad, stupid, but faith in God holds immense prestige in our society. ----- Sam Harris
21-01-2018, 01:01 PM
(21-01-2018 11:42 AM)skyking Wrote:  Chocolate cake is off the table Tongue

Probably I ate it. Big Grin

You can substitute anything you consider a treat - doesn't have to be food. I am just fond of chocolate, it makes me happy.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-01-2018, 01:18 PM
(20-01-2018 01:28 PM)skyking Wrote:  I did not really get the feeling of wanting to end it all until this morning. I posted in the sibling position thread, and it all came back to me.
It's the overwhelming desire to not feel anything, any more.
Pink Floyd's "comfotably numb" describes how I dealt with it using drugs back in those times.
Is that how it is for those of you who have those feelings?

Angst is what I call it, the goal is to keep it from spreading into all-consuming dread. ... Smile Yes

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-01-2018, 01:20 PM
(20-01-2018 02:15 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Then there's those mind-angels spinning cobwebs of joy and whispering, "Let it be over" and those bastard soul-demons with their incessant reminders of commitments one has made. I hate those cunts!

Fucking soul-demons. Angry

#sigh
21-01-2018, 01:23 PM
(21-01-2018 09:11 AM)Dom Wrote:  That monkey has been sitting on my shoulder for some 50 years.

Endorphins are an antidote, no matter how they are obtained. And if all else fails, there is always chocolate cake.

They're fairies though, they come and go. Smile

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post