I think I mean to join the military.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2012, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2012 06:15 AM by TheArcticSage.)
I think I mean to join the military.
Before any of you start, I'm a realist not a moralist.

I was born to serve in the military. Ever since I was small, I've always had plans for joining the military. It became so much a part of my future that I made no plan for any other field. When I was turned down, it became a huge blow to me. I thought I'd try again later. But then I became a conspiracy theorist and kind of blew my expectations to hell.

Thinking it over now, I wonder what choice I would have otherwise. There are very few jobs where I live that would suit my needs. I do not relish the thought of being a fast food employer, or a cashier at some godforsaken grocery store where I deal with customers who are two steps away from being full blown retarded. At least the military has slightly more intelligent people in it.

What brought me up to make part of my life to join the military? Well my father was in the Army, and his father before him, and his father before him, and most likely hist father before him. Don't know. My knowledge of my family tree does not extend beyond my great grandfathers, and great grandmothers. I tried joining the Marines before. I think I'll try for the Army this time.

I might also add that I'm somewhat of an opportunist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think I mean to join the military. - TheArcticSage - 28-05-2012 06:08 AM