I think I mean to join the military.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2012, 08:22 AM
RE: I think I mean to join the military.
Hahahahahahaha, you who question everything want to go to the army? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Do you realize what they will do to someone like you? To someone so smart, who questions everything, don't believe no one? Soooo, you can't talk normally here, with us and you expect that you will be able to swallow all the lies and BS your drill sergeant and the rest of the army will feed you? You expect that you will be able to keep you mouth shout about 9/11 and the rest of the conspiracies?

I can already imagine you ...

Big Grin

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
29-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Awesome choices... If I were young again, I would do the same.

Since I'm biased towards the Air Force, Pararescue (PJ's) is a great field but one has to be in tip-top condition. Then, there's mortuary affairs. The US is in need of people that can handle this field with a lot attention to detail and compassion. Since you have an interest... Forensic Anthropology is an interesting field of study. I would look at something along the lines with a goal of being assigned to work in the area of identifying recovered remains of service members at Dover or Hickam AFB. I'm certain there are a few people on this forum that know the correct path to travel.

Like you, I come from several generations of those that serve in the military.

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea
30-05-2012, 07:21 PM
(28-05-2012 08:31 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  My son ships off to basic today. The Mrs and I are nervous/happy/scared/excited. It's what he really wants to do and we know he'll be good at it. There are so many other things the military does besides war. The Army's good for job training if you can get an MOS that can easily crossover into the public sector i.e. driving or fixing tanks aren't of much use on the outside. Be sure to look up your local chapter of M.A.S.H. (Military Atheists and Secular Humanists) and remember, there ARE atheists in foxholes Thumbsup
Grassy Knoll: Congratulations on your son's new adventure! I wish him a great career and hope he remains safe. I spent 7 years active duty Air Force and have no regrets!

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 1 user Likes Debzilla's post
30-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Well I went to the recruiting office today to learn about the physical requirements, they want me to weigh less than the Marine Corps did >.> I've got work to do, that's for sure. Ever since I was dropped from the DEP I've really let myself go Sad
31-05-2012, 12:11 AM
Glad to hear you're joining the army so you can kill more Jews, Fucktard.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
31-05-2012, 12:24 AM
(30-05-2012 07:21 PM)Debzilla Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 08:31 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  My son ships off to basic today. The Mrs and I are nervous/happy/scared/excited. It's what he really wants to do and we know he'll be good at it. There are so many other things the military does besides war. The Army's good for job training if you can get an MOS that can easily crossover into the public sector i.e. driving or fixing tanks aren't of much use on the outside. Be sure to look up your local chapter of M.A.S.H. (Military Atheists and Secular Humanists) and remember, there ARE atheists in foxholes Thumbsup
Grassy Knoll: Congratulations on your son's new adventure! I wish him a great career and hope he remains safe. I spent 7 years active duty Air Force and have no regrets!
Thanks Deb. I heard the AF was good. We're in Ft Bragg so a lot of Army influence here. I'm proud to see him doing what he wants to do. gonna miss that kid.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2012, 04:09 PM
You won't learn "law" as an MP. You will learn convoy ops and search and cordon. I served 6 years (including 1 year in combat) as an MP. I won't tell you not to try. I loved my job, I miss my turret (I was a gunner for convoy security team). But I was also wounded and left with my world turned forever upside down.

The military will change you, whether you see combat or not. That isn't a good or bad thing. The military and my shitty experiences made me who I am today, and I like that person now. But for a lot of years I hated myself and everyone around me.

Think long and hard. Don't do it just for college money. Do it because it is where you want to be.
[+] 1 user Likes mp_soldier's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone current or ex-Military? goodwithoutgod 29 395 12-05-2014 10:11 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Tonight join the roast of P/F on skype. Metazoa Zeke 6 89 02-05-2014 01:29 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  An Odd Thought on the American Military JAH 32 1,080 10-07-2013 09:28 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Attitude towards the military? Misenhelter 20 808 06-04-2013 09:42 AM
Last Post: Luminon
  Why you should join the Army. (Article) Dark Light 32 1,136 07-02-2013 07:21 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  Everyone should join me on this R/P forum. germanyt 3 280 30-08-2012 07:30 AM
Last Post: Ferdinand
  Boyfriend's joining military itsFerdinand 3 431 10-11-2011 03:09 PM
Last Post: SecularStudent