I think I might be murdering my laptop.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: I think I might be murdering my laptop.....
That's my plan anyway, soon hopefully I'll have a car, then I just kill myself doing every odd job I can scrape together and stuff all that money in a shoe box till I have enough for laptop and a certification. Git er done!

(of course if anyone wants to donate the money I won't complain) lol

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2017, 01:45 AM
(31-03-2017 01:26 AM)JesseB Wrote:  OH DUDE and they have one with TWO FUCKING GTX1080's in it!

The word 'obscene' comes to mind.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2017, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2017 01:57 AM by JesseB.)
(31-03-2017 01:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(31-03-2017 01:26 AM)JesseB Wrote:  OH DUDE and they have one with TWO FUCKING GTX1080's in it!

The word 'obscene' comes to mind.

Perhaps, but I won't lie, I got a fucking boner the first time I saw it.

Edit^ OK watching it again I got a boner again.... clearly I don't need a girlfriend I need a laptop...

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
31-03-2017, 01:57 AM
(31-03-2017 01:52 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Perhaps, but I won't lie, I got a fucking boner the first time I saw it.

[Image: epeen.jpg?w=500]

Seems appropriate. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-03-2017, 01:58 AM
You might want to have this thread deleted or it could taken as an admission of guilt.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
31-03-2017, 02:04 AM
(31-03-2017 01:58 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  You might want to have this thread deleted or it could taken as an admission of guilt.

If you mean admission of guilt regarding my sexual orientation towards badass gaming laptops then... Guilty

If you mean the other activities hinted, don't worry OSCP is a legit certification and my education covered the laws involved in my activities, I don't need to admit guilt to anything, I built my own test environments so its all cool dude. Wink

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post