I think god may be spying on me...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2013, 03:28 AM
RE: I think god may be spying on me...
ikr

By the way, it's gonna be closest (and I assume, thus brightest) on the 8th of December. Remember to look up.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Eh, I don't really get too interested in objects I can't take pics of. Jupiter is more interesting to me. It lapses like that every 2-3 years or so.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-11-2013, 03:35 AM
(09-11-2013 03:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the fuck would you wanna visit this site anyway?
I'm reading something on it right now about how Venus is not actually Venus...
Apparently Venus is really bright in the sky right now and these Christian idiots are saying shit like "I've observed the night sky my whole life (40 years) and never seen Venus so bright, NASA are obviously lying that Venus is just going through a phase and I wanna know what it REALLY is" with all these nutters agreeing that it's some big conspiracy.
Fucking idiots.

It did however have this emoticon which made me lol.
[Image: sperm.gif]

As I said I was looking for biblical information about unicorns.
09-11-2013, 03:36 AM
It seemed like a good place to search.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
09-11-2013, 03:40 AM
You can't prove unicorns don't exist, therefore they exist. Tongue

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
09-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Job 39:9-12
King James Version (KJV)
9 Will the unicorn be willing to serve thee, or abide by thy crib?

10 Canst thou bind the unicorn with his band in the furrow? or will he harrow the valleys after thee?

11 Wilt thou trust him, because his strength is great? or wilt thou leave thy labour to him?

12 Wilt thou believe him, that he will bring home thy seed, and gather it into thy barn?
09-11-2013, 12:57 PM
For some reason, if they genuinely mean real unicorns... I wouldn't be incredibly surprised.

09-11-2013, 01:17 PM
(09-11-2013 03:30 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Eh, I don't really get too interested in objects I can't take pics of. Jupiter is more interesting to me. It lapses like that every 2-3 years or so.

I read comet ISON might be worth getting some shots of. Here's a cool article with video and more info about it.
I love your pics of Jupiter... they make me keep telling myself, I'ma get me a new telescope. Maybe that will be my New Year's present to my self. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-11-2013, 01:30 PM
(09-11-2013 12:57 PM)Logisch Wrote:  For some reason, if they genuinely mean real unicorns... I wouldn't be incredibly surprised.

Well I was reading this blog about it. A guy who believe dragons and unicorns existed durin that time. Not like mystical creatures but just regular animals. I want to find more verses about it. He claims that dragons are mentioned about 30 times in the bible.
09-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Yea, here you go.
I'm sure there are more in the hidden books - the Apocrypha - but they are considered bogus... bogus fiction... cause... the other books are true fiction. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post