I think god may be spying on me...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: I think god may be spying on me...
(09-11-2013 01:41 PM)kim Wrote:  Yea, here you go.
I'm sure there are more in the hidden books - the Apocrypha - but they are considered bogus... bogus fiction... cause... the other books are true fiction. Dodgy

Why thank you love
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 02:02 PM
(09-11-2013 01:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 12:57 PM)Logisch Wrote:  For some reason, if they genuinely mean real unicorns... I wouldn't be incredibly surprised.

Well I was reading this blog about it. A guy who believe dragons and unicorns existed durin that time. Not like mystical creatures but just regular animals. I want to find more verses about it. He claims that dragons are mentioned about 30 times in the bible.

When they have evidence to support their claims aside from fairy tails out of a fairy tale book, people might believe them. Drinking Beverage

But it is of course fun to read, nonetheless. Fantasy is fun for a reason I suppose.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-11-2013, 02:06 PM
(09-11-2013 02:02 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(09-11-2013 01:30 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Well I was reading this blog about it. A guy who believe dragons and unicorns existed durin that time. Not like mystical creatures but just regular animals. I want to find more verses about it. He claims that dragons are mentioned about 30 times in the bible.

When they have evidence to support their claims aside from fairy tails out of a fairy tale book, people might believe them. Drinking Beverage

But it is of course fun to read, nonetheless. Fantasy is fun for a reason I suppose.

I love it. I mean I don't really care about the fake unicorns and dragons, but I love reading about other people's beliefs and then trying to understand how their mind works. Trying to follow the same research patterns they used and see in I can see why they came to believe what they believe. I am weird and I get bored and try to study other people. Lol
09-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Oooh - I just found another bible dragon site! This one is awesome! It shows the different versions of the bible and how they re-describe "dragon".

Ha! From dragon to jackal to ... porcupine? Blink

Something tells me in bible speak ... a lot is lost in translation. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Well... let's not leave out the unicorns. I Heart Narwhal.
[Image: narwhal-unicorn-of-the-sea_5029158744a44.jpg]

Click on to magnify.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post