I think it's confirmed by now...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2012, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 05:10 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: I think it's confirmed by now...
(30-06-2012 01:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dunno 'bout that. Got an itch in my ear the other night which implanted the earworm “Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.” and I couldn't get to sleep.

Try some Benadryl. It will help the itch, and put you to sleep. Tongue Of course this vid may put you sleep too, but it might help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 05:57 PM
God does hypothetically exist... and only hypothetically exists.
That's the whole point of religion.
It just pretend for grownups.
Hypothetically, I am the most important person in the universe, because I imagine myself so.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 3 users Like Thomas's post
01-07-2012, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 07:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-07-2012 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-06-2012 01:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dunno 'bout that. Got an itch in my ear the other night which implanted the earworm “Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.” and I couldn't get to sleep.

Try some Benadryl. It will help the itch, and put you to sleep. Tongue

Benadryl don't do dick for this chronic insomniac, Fullerene. But Seroquel in low doses also acts primarily as an antihistamine and it knocks me down proper. Ain't pharmacology grand? Wink

Only thing I've found which helps with the earworms is from kim. Get out of bed, look it up on youtube and listen/watch it in its entirety. Pooofff, it's gone.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-07-2012, 07:27 PM
(01-07-2012 05:57 PM)Thomas Wrote:  God does hypothetically exist... and only hypothetically exists.
That's the whole point of religion.
It just pretend for grownups.
Hypothetically, I am the most important person in the universe, because I imagine myself so.

I'll start imagining you to be as well, which lends more credence to the reality being true.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
01-07-2012, 08:04 PM
(01-07-2012 05:57 PM)Thomas Wrote:  Hypothetically, I am the most important person in the universe, because I imagine myself so.

You people and your typos. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-07-2012, 12:48 PM
You guys are easy. I can't even convince my wife that I'm not the least important being in the house.
She's first, kid is second, then the hamster, lizard, fish......me.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
02-07-2012, 06:53 PM
(02-07-2012 12:48 PM)Thomas Wrote:  You guys are easy. I can't even convince my wife that I'm not the least important being in the house.
She's first, kid is second, then the hamster, lizard, fish......me.

My wife points out to me that I have a singular purpose in life: Provide sustenance for all the lifeforms in the house that are more important than me. Means all I'm responsible for is going to work. I'm good with that. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.