I think my cousin is working toward coming out...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2013, 04:50 PM
I think my cousin is working toward coming out...
...her posts on FB are starting to look like she is going to come out as a lesbian. She is in her late 30s, was married for a short time. She has a son that is about ready to graduate from high school. Her luck with hetero relationships has not been real good so she has usually been single.

She already dabbles in Buddhism, seems to have rejected Christianity, is currently in college. She says she finally is starting to believe in happily ever after. She's pretty daring for being in small town NC.

I have a female cousin who is married (to her wife) and is so happy she even managed to win over her Catholic parents to the idea. She is on the other side of my family.

Our generation has really shaken up the last generation in the family.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
15-11-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: I think my cousin is working toward coming out...
(15-11-2013 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ...her posts on FB are starting to look like she is going to come out as a lesbian. She is in her late 30s, was married for a short time. She has a son that is about ready to graduate from high school. Her luck with hetero relationships has not been real good so she has usually been single.

She already dabbles in Buddhism, seems to have rejected Christianity, is currently in college. She says she finally is starting to believe in happily ever after. She's pretty daring for being in small town NC.

I have a female cousin who is married (to her wife) and is so happy she even managed to win over her Catholic parents to the idea. She is on the other side of my family.

Our generation has really shaken up the last generation in the family.

Good for her. Whatever makes her happy.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-11-2013, 05:08 PM
(15-11-2013 04:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Good for her. Whatever makes her happy.

I couldn't agree more. Lesbians make me happy too. Big Grin

Bechased

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
15-11-2013, 05:09 PM
(15-11-2013 05:08 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(15-11-2013 04:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Good for her. Whatever makes her happy.

I couldn't agree more. Lesbians make me happy too. Big Grin

Bechased

You better run!
Chase

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Lol my aunt brought her girlfriend to a party and later that night after a few brews I was all like "damn aunt ***** is doing pretty good for herself" and half the table flipped out in disbelief and then my mom went off on me for outing her. Moral of the story, old people have no gaydar at all.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post