I thought I sucked at math?Doomsday believer donates entire inheritance 2 Camping

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2011, 04:49 PM

Tongue I thought I sucked at math?Doomsday believer donates entire inheritance 2 Camping
Doomsday believer donates entire inheritance to Family Radio

She died May 2nd. Rapture day was May 21. Just sayin.Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 08:16 PM
RE: I thought I sucked at math?Doomsday believer donates entire inheritance 2 Camping
It's sad when this happens. It seems the most emotionally vulnerable are targeted and exploited by these con men hidden under the veil of faith. Especially since most people never dare question faith.

I hope her entire family is alright - they seem to have needed the money. On the other hand , this serves as a lesson to all , and there's an entire generation of offspring out there who have a faint spark of skepticism. I wish it came earlier ... Sad

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 08:22 PM

RE: I thought I sucked at math?Doomsday believer donates entire inheritance 2 Camping
True. However, maybe we can see it like this; with this happening, the skepticism that's finally arrived in some small way, will grow and be sustained by the impact of what she bequeathed to a man she never lived to see was a complete fraud.
That she was betrayed, after death, imparts to her family that this man would have broken their beloved family members heart had she lived to see May 21st and learn of his con for herself. True, she would have been alive to perhaps change her will after that, but we'll never know. In the meantime, what she paid bought everyone that's left a great lesson. One that they'll never forget.

Perhaps in that way, as it was her own money to do with as she wished, it's worth the price. Sad It has to be, right? There's nothing anyone can do, but live with it.
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 10:07 PM
This is depressing.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply