I thought the Emmy's would be a gathering of good people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 02:16 PM
I thought the Emmy's would be a gathering of good people
Quote:When the hit BBC show's episode The Abominable Bride picked up the Emmy for best TV movie, Amanda Abbington – better known to Sherlock fans as Mary Watson – went off to collect the statuette with her co-stars and do the necessary press. But on returning to her seat, she found her purse, phone and driver's license gone.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/em...len-930664

I would like to know the religious orientation of the perpetrator in this instance - I'll bet it was a Christian. They're all dishonest thieves - agreed??? We know it wasn't an atheist. And we know that it was probably a Republican. It couldn't have been a Democrat.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: I thought the Emmy's would be a gathering of good people
Huh Chill out, dude. People are individuals.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
19-09-2016, 04:33 PM
(19-09-2016 02:16 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I would like to know the religious orientation of the perpetrator in this instance - I'll bet it was a Christian. They're all dishonest thieves - agreed??? We know it wasn't an atheist. And we know that it was probably a Republican. It couldn't have been a Democrat.

Is there something you really want to talk about here? No need to approach in such manner the subject. If you want to argue about morality, criminality, trust and political affiliation, you can express your views openly and we will judge them and discuss them.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
19-09-2016, 04:43 PM
(19-09-2016 02:16 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
Quote:When the hit BBC show's episode The Abominable Bride picked up the Emmy for best TV movie, Amanda Abbington – better known to Sherlock fans as Mary Watson – went off to collect the statuette with her co-stars and do the necessary press. But on returning to her seat, she found her purse, phone and driver's license gone.

I would like to know the religious orientation of the perpetrator in this instance - I'll bet it was a Christian. They're all dishonest thieves - agreed??? We know it wasn't an atheist. And we know that it was probably a Republican. It couldn't have been a Democrat.

Fuck off. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Maybe they were just misplaced by some seat filler and will turn up.
19-09-2016, 06:56 PM
(19-09-2016 02:16 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  

Why the fuck are you asking me?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
19-09-2016, 07:07 PM
I am from the Industry of human happiness. It's Hollywood. Nothing is real. It is ALL filtered through PR hacks.

My brother is currently running shows in LA.

You want good people, stay out of showbiz.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-09-2016, 07:20 PM
(19-09-2016 04:33 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(19-09-2016 02:16 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I would like to know the religious orientation of the perpetrator in this instance - I'll bet it was a Christian. They're all dishonest thieves - agreed??? We know it wasn't an atheist. And we know that it was probably a Republican. It couldn't have been a Democrat.

Is there something you really want to talk about here? No need to approach in such manner the subject. If you want to argue about morality, criminality, trust and political affiliation, you can express your views openly and we will judge them and discuss them.

You never met TrainWreck before? You're in for a treat.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-09-2016, 07:40 PM
(19-09-2016 07:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You never met TrainWreck before? You're in for a treat.

The username seems fitting.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
19-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Fuck you. I want to know who did it - who stole the old bitch's piece of shit handbag that she's whining about? Why the fuck would someone who was invited to the Emmy's be so rude??? How did they get that way - I thought the Hollywood people were more sophisticated than the rest of us?

Is it possible that maybe one of the cunt's people did the deed - I mean she said she hid it under her seat.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool