I thought the Emmy's would be a gathering of good people

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 08:27 PM by cactus.)
RE: I thought the Emmy's would be a gathering of good people
(19-09-2016 08:20 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  I thought the Hollywood people were more sophisticated than the rest of us?
What convinced you of that?

People steal shit all the time. Just because you've been made aware of this particular occurrence doesn't mean you need to care about it more than you would care about any other case of theft. Celebrity status is an artificial construct. They're just humans like the rest of us.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 08:24 PM
(19-09-2016 08:20 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Fuck you. I want to know who did it - who stole the old bitch's piece of shit handbag that she's whining about? Why the fuck would someone who was invited to the Emmy's be so rude??? How did they get that way - I thought the Hollywood people were more sophisticated than the rest of us?

Is it possible that maybe one of the cunt's people did the deed - I mean she said she hid it under her seat.

Who cares? There are bigger issues. Take it up with the LAPD.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
19-09-2016, 08:58 PM
I mentioned the report of this theft to my wife. She says NO woman ever leaves her purse under a seat and goes to do anything. YMMV

Besides which, all the seating is assigned, and there are cameras everywhere. Let's wait to see how this unfolds. Popcorn
19-09-2016, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 09:48 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-09-2016 08:58 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I mentioned the report of this theft to my wife. She says NO woman ever leaves her purse under a seat and goes to do anything. YMMV

Besides which, all the seating is assigned, and there are cameras everywhere. Let's wait to see how this unfolds. Popcorn

Right - that's what I am contemplating. There were probably cameras that captured every table top, because something like this has probably happened in the past, and so they would be wary of it.

I want to know who did it and what leads them to think the way they think. Who invited them and why did they steal it, or make it look like it was stolen? I want answers!!!

I want JUSTICE ! ! !

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
19-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Not your bag, man.
You should probably just not get your panties in a bunch and piss off. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Who gives a shit?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post