I thought you Atheists might be bored

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2012, 07:25 PM
I thought you Atheists might be bored
So I decided to come by and give you something to laugh at, trash talk, muse upon, spit at, cleverly dismiss, logically conclude as ignorant rants of a paranoid theist or whatever else it is that you do when someone like me comes along talking like I do.

Get ready....here it comes....you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be sick to your stomach....

The end of the age has officially arrived. I am going to take a step out on a limb and become one of the many date setters who have lived. We know that one can only be a true prophet of God 'if' the specific things he says come to pass. Otherwise he is a false prophet who is led of devils. I hope to be one of the previous mentioned but am open to the fact that I could just be a quack. I am going to be lumped in with the likes of Harold Camping who was sent to deceive people so that they wouldn't believe when the actual truth was prophesied.

I have no idea why, other than I seek to follow every precept and moral conviction of his Word, but God has decided that I should believe that we are in the final year of the Gentile church here upon the earth. That's right! You will no longer have to deal with all of those crazy Christians and all of their weird ideas any longer. Most of them will still be here but God will be busy sending tribulation and anguish upon them that you probably won't hear much preaching from any of them. If they had only been obedient and not given any of you reason to blaspheme God, they would not have had to deal with what is about to happen. That said, let me get down to the nuts and bolts of it so that you can get your kicks out of tearing it apart logically.

A little background is necessary. When it comes to the bible there is a lot of debate about how to interpret it. Is it literal, figurative, Allegory or what? The truth is that many parts are all of the above and present a confusing effort for the one who thinks they are supposed to think of it in only one manner. Over my time of study I began as a literalist and gradually moved to a position of understanding that it is a multiple layout so I guess you can call me a multiplist if that be a word. I know you probably don't care but I will explain just in case someone is interested. There is a wide study of 'typology' in the bible that many over the years have used to interpret and explain things about the scriptures.

How I came to my conclusion:

One day while reading the bible, the people known as Ephraim kept jumping out at me. I believe that the Holy Spirit guides me into all truth, both biblical as well as that which is secular in nature. It is an inner witness I possess that validates or nullifies truth for me so that I don't have to spend all my time subjectively analyzing things (I know you don't believe that but had to say it anyway, its OK for you to think of it whatever you might). So I went to blueletterbible.com and punched in Ephraim and began to research all of the scriptures related to this name. It all came together pretty clear.

Ephraim was a son of Joseph that he had while in Egypt, whose brother was Manasseh. His name means something to the effect of being fruitful in the land of his affliction (God makes a big deal out of the meaning of a name). Jacob, who is Josephs father, came to Joseph and declared that Josephs two children would be as his own. That they would be like Reuben and Simeon, his first two sons. Reuben was the one who defiled his fathers bed and slept with his concubine and lost his birthright because of it. Simeon and Levi (his brother) are linked together because of their murderous acts they preformed together against the one who defiled their sister. Anyway, Ephraim was by these passages linked prophetically to Simeon.

As time went on and Israel became a nation that rebelled against God, the ten tribes that split off from Judah after Solomon's reign became associated with the name Ephraim. They were the minor fulfillment of the prophesy concerning Ephraim in Isaiah 7. It spoke both literally of events to come and figuratively of the ten tribes of Israel.

<< Isaiah 7 >>
King James Version
1And it came to pass in the days of Ahaz the son of Jotham, the son of Uzziah, king of Judah, that Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah, king of Israel, went up toward Jerusalem to war against it, but could not prevail against it. 2And it was told the house of David, saying, Syria is confederate with Ephraim. And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the wood are moved with the wind.
3Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field; 4And say unto him, Take heed, and be quiet; fear not, neither be fainthearted for the two tails of these smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin with Syria, and of the son of Remaliah. 5Because Syria, Ephraim, and the son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, saying, 6Let us go up against Judah, and vex it, and let us make a breach therein for us, and set a king in the midst of it, even the son of Tabeal: 7Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass. 8For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people. 9And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.

All of the above literally came to pass (though you don't have to believe that) years ago when the ten tribes of the northern kingdom of Israel was sent into the dispersion amongst the nations and were no longer a people or sovereign nation. The minor prophesy being fulfilled we only need understand that there is yet a major fulfillment of this prophesy that has to take place sometime in the future as all biblical prophesy has both elements of minor and major fulfillment.

Recently as I was studying this, the Holy Spirit moved me to learn about Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. I had no idea that Nazi Germany consisted of 95% self proclaimed Christians, this true according to the census records of 3 years into Hitlers reign. Hitler himself was born and raised Catholic although he defected from their doctrine later in life and produced his own 'positive Christianity' with some others. Hitler loved his version of Jesus Christ that he saw when he opened the bible. He saw a warrior who went into the temple and whipped the wicked Jews chasing them out of Gods house. Jesus spoke openly against the Jews many times in scripture and it was concluded by Hitler that the Jews needed to be exterminated for the purpose of doing God a favor.

We all know what happened. 6 million Jews were killed. The allied invasion stopped Hitler. The Jewish nation began in April of 1948.

This is the major fulfillment of the prophesy above. How can that be? Ephraim is the tie. Just as Ephraim became synonymous with the 10 tribes of the northern kingdom, it also has the same association with the gentile church of Christ. To understand this one just has to look at how it is laid out.

Joseph = a type of Christ. Saves his brothers from death. Who has two children while in Egypt.

Egypt = a type of the world. Christ came into the world and bore two children, the Jewish believers and Gentile believers. Peter over one. Paul over the other.

Jewish believers = Manasseh
Gentile church = Ephraim

Just as Isaiah predicted Ephraim (Christian Germany) became confederate with Syria (Vichy France) and rose up against Judah (Jewish peoples) and tried to exterminate them. God did not allow it to come to pass (Allied Invasion) Prophetic conclusion: Ephraim (Gentile Church) would no longer be a people within Sixty Five years.

Israel celebrated 64 years as a nation April 26, 2012.

If I am correct, what can we expect to see happen next? We must turn to Peter who prophesied of our day when he wrote to the gentile believers who were scattered abroad. He wrote to warn them that God was going to judge the gentile churches of the day because of their error.

17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

This brings us to the book of Revelation which is also a book of minor/major fulfillment of prophesy. All of the things in the 2 & 3rd chapter happened to the specific churches as was stated would happen to them if they did not heed the warnings. In the major fulfillment of prophesy we see that our current gentile church and all of their branches that extend out everywhere are getting ready to be judged by God for various offenses. You can read it if you care to. I won't bother to paste it here.

The book of Revelation does not specifically declare when the judgment begins but it seems that it would happen upon Gods removal of his Spirit from upon the earth and the opening of the first seal from the book of life. And the release of the first horseman of the apocalypse upon the earth.

Other speculation on my part: God has written his whole story into the creation. Such things as the Crimson worm exist as a symbol of Christ. A worm that crawls upon a tree a fixing itself to it and dying while all of its offspring are protected inside of it. Upon falling off of the tree the only thing left is a bloodstain where it was attached to the tree. The winter equinox is a representation of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the sun moves to its lowest position in the sky and appears to remain there for 3 days until it rises again. Upon the death of Jesus when he took his last breath and died the equal and opposite spirit of Antichrist was released into the world. It would seem logical to me that the actual Antichrist that we are expecting to come rule and reign over the world should be born on this date, so I did a quick search to see if any world leaders were in fact born on December 21st. I found one. The president of China, who is one of yours (Atheist) was not only born on December 21st but in the year 1947 which makes his birth coincide with the rebirth of the nation of Israel. Just speculation on my part.

For those of you who live in America: I suggest you get packing and ready to evacuate quickly. Mystery whore Babylon aka America is going to be judged in one hours time (nuclear). This appearing to happen at some point during the tribulation period which causes all focus to shift back to the middle east and Jerusalem where all things will culminate to the end of the tribulation period when Jesus returns to rule and reign over the earth from Jerusalem.

Now I understand that not one single person who reads this here is going to all of a sudden understand it as the Gods honest truth. My hope in sharing this information with you is that at some point, when your in the middle of it all, you will remember the crazy religious nut who claimed it would all come to pass and turn to God seeking to be saved. That maybe you might finally have the empirical evidence you have so longed for that God exists and that he has the right to judge his creation. Most of you will not believe no matter how exactly the prophesy is fulfilled as you hate the Christian God and wouldn't serve him even if he proved true and that is your personal choice. I stand behind your freedom to rebel and take your chances rising up against him and his Christ. I just find it sad is all.

So who wants to be the first to tell me just how stupid I really am for believing all of this to be absolutely true? I will answer any serious inquiries into what I have proposed. I will ignore all ignorant responses and understand that sometimes you just need to spout off.

In Jesus Name,

Gary
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2012, 07:30 PM
RE: I thought you Atheists might be bored
What?

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 3 users Like tazmin98's post
28-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Uh, ok.
What do you do with Jesus' statement that no one, including himself, knew when he would return?
Why are you so special as to be chosen to receive this special revelation?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-04-2012, 07:42 PM
(28-04-2012 07:36 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Uh, ok.
What do you do with Jesus' statement that no one, including himself, knew when he would return?
Why are you so special as to be chosen to receive this special revelation?
I am not specifying the date of his return.

God has a history of choosing someone who is completely undeserving to reveal his messages to. I am one of the biggest schmucks who ever lived and am not deserving of anything but death, so I guess I fit the mold.

Gary
28-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Wouldn't thinking that you're worthy make you not worthy?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
28-04-2012, 07:44 PM
So you're just setting the date for the rapture?
That's still date setting because if you're a Pre-tribber then you only have to add 7 years to know when the final trump will sound.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-04-2012, 07:47 PM
(28-04-2012 07:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So you're just setting the date for the rapture?
That's still date setting because if you're a Pre-tribber then you only have to add 7 years to know when the final trump will sound.
No. There is no pretrib rapture. Those who believe such a thing are deceived. See 2 Thes 2 to understand why. Most of the church is going into the tribulation.
28-04-2012, 07:49 PM
So you're so special that you have been guided to the date of the rapture and so the first thing you do with this new found knowledge is post on an Atheist forum??

wheres my troll video when you need it...

ah here it is!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
28-04-2012, 07:50 PM
(28-04-2012 07:42 PM)gdemoss Wrote:  I am one of the biggest schmucks who ever lived and am not deserving of anything but death, so I guess I fit the mold.

Gary
Hey Gary. It's sad that you hold such a negative self-image, and I often wonder if this lack of self-esteem is one of the prerequisites for religious indoctrination.

Always up for chatting one one one if you're interested. Would be awesome if we could get you to a point where you hold yourself in higher esteem. Then, at that point, we could perhaps go over some of the fundamental reasons why you believe in this particular Christian god concept.

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
28-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Dude. I'm a prophet. I don't give a fuck whether you say "true prophet, false prophet, ignore prophet," or whackjob. You need some of that attitude. Thumbsup

Prophecy ain't got nuttin to do with predicting the future, predicting the future ain't no kind of empirical evidence, and you're breathing life into fictional characters. There ain't no date, there's cycles; tribulation occurs at the ends of these cycles. And all that'll ever be is approximation. If you said DC was gonna be nuked on June fifteenth, and it was, history would not record that fact unless it suited the needs of those who write the history. That's a n00b mistake. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post