I told QC about dihydrogen monoxide today...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 02:17 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
RE: I told QC about dihydrogen monoxide today...
I remember that kids in my class thought that chemicals don't compose everything. They thought "chemicals" are only in labs and they aren't in "natural" stuff like apples.
I was like, did you hear about oxygen monoxide? Or DNA?

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
03-04-2014, 02:57 PM
This is good because I have at least a couple of friends who complain, or "sin" (that what's know as a call back, KC!) about chemicals being in certain foods or drinks.

They always get upset about certian foods because "They're just loaded with chemicals, and I'm trying to eat healthy! Every other ingredient in there is just some other chemical." And they freak out if anything they ever read refers to something as having a "chemical" in it.

I have one friend who even stopped using deodorant because it's "full of chemicals" and she doesn't trust that, because "putting and wearing chemicals on your body all day can not be good for you. We don't even know what they are doing to us!"

I constantly try to explain what chemicals are and mean, and that everything is made out of chemicals. I'll tell them that fucking water is a chemical, and they just think I'm being a pedantic little shit. Facepalm

03-04-2014, 04:00 PM
(03-04-2014 02:57 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  This is good because I have at least a couple of friends who complain, or "sin" (that what's know as a call back, KC!) about chemicals being in certain foods or drinks.

They always get upset about certian foods because "They're just loaded with chemicals, and I'm trying to eat healthy! Every other ingredient in there is just some other chemical." And they freak out if anything they ever read refers to something as having a "chemical" in it.

I have one friend who even stopped using deodorant because it's "full of chemicals" and she doesn't trust that, because "putting and wearing chemicals on your body all day can not be good for you. We don't even know what they are doing to us!"

I constantly try to explain what chemicals are and mean, and that everything is made out of chemicals. I'll tell them that fucking water is a chemical, and they just think I'm being a pedantic little shit. Facepalm

this!!!!
Here,chemical=bad nasty stuff made by humans and harm us

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
03-04-2014, 06:07 PM
(03-04-2014 02:57 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  This is good because I have at least a couple of friends who complain, or "sin" (that what's know as a call back, KC!) about chemicals being in certain foods or drinks.

Their gene pools require vast amounts of chlorine.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.