I've Been Thinking...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2013, 03:15 AM
RE: I've Been Thinking...
(09-03-2013 02:54 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 11:02 PM)Peanut Wrote:  You can't write off getting to know some lucky lady because then you are just making your self-fulfilled prophecy that it'll never happen for you come true.
Well you see; it only makes sense that I be the one to make such a prophecy.

I'm the only one I trust to ensure it comes to pass. Drinking Beverage
Hence the term SELF-fulfilled prophecy... Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 03:20 AM
(09-03-2013 03:15 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 02:54 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Well you see; it only makes sense that I be the one to make such a prophecy.

I'm the only one I trust to ensure it comes to pass. Drinking Beverage
Hence the term SELF-fulfilled prophecy... Smile

Yes, but you say it as though I must stop my interference; lest I cause my own prophecy to be fulfilled.

I'm saying that my interference is the entire point. It is the only way it shall come to pass. (Obviously the favored outcome)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 03:25 AM
(09-03-2013 03:20 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 03:15 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Hence the term SELF-fulfilled prophecy... Smile

Yes, but you say it as though I must stop my interference; lest I cause my own prophecy to be fulfilled.

I'm saying that my interference is the entire point. It is the only way it shall come to pass. (Obviously the favored outcome)
I think we are looking at the same object at the same time, but seeing it entirely differently.

We can just agree to disagree on this? Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
09-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Mmm, the whole thing of feeling like a trojan horse and not wanting romance sounds like something natural that is there to keep you healing in peace. Feelings are wacky, they come when they're not expected and suddenly the world is an amazing place again Smile Till that, enjoy being the solitary trojan. It's good for you.

As far as wanting a baby girl...there is a chance it's just biological clock, and then there is a chance you want to have someone love you unconditionally and Not letting you down on that front, as you almost said in your text. For now, you could consider getting a pet? Animals too love unconditionally and require pampering. You could get one that requires more attention and see if the urge gets at least easier to live with, despite of how lame I sound like suggesting this! Smile

“A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings intentionally.”
- Oscar Wilde
09-03-2013, 05:35 PM
(09-03-2013 03:04 PM)Kurangu Wrote:  Mmm, the whole thing of feeling like a trojan horse and not wanting romance sounds like something natural that is there to keep you healing in peace. Feelings are wacky, they come when they're not expected and suddenly the world is an amazing place again Smile Till that, enjoy being the solitary trojan. It's good for you.

As far as wanting a baby girl...there is a chance it's just biological clock, and then there is a chance you want to have someone love you unconditionally and Not letting you down on that front, as you almost said in your text. For now, you could consider getting a pet? Animals too love unconditionally and require pampering. You could get one that requires more attention and see if the urge gets at least easier to live with, despite of how lame I sound like suggesting this! Smile
Eh. I've got too cats, but they kind of suck. Tongue Besides, there isn't too much wonder I can see in the eyes of a pet when I teach it that if it looks at the mid-summer night's sky; it can see the faint outline of the edge of the Milky Way. Undecided

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 08:20 PM
(09-03-2013 05:35 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Eh. I've got too cats, but they kind of suck. Tongue Besides, there isn't too much wonder I can see in the eyes of a pet when I teach it that if it looks at the mid-summer night's sky; it can see the faint outline of the edge of the Milky Way. Undecided
*Two

12-03-2013, 12:34 AM
(09-03-2013 08:20 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 05:35 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Eh. I've got too cats, but they kind of suck. Tongue Besides, there isn't too much wonder I can see in the eyes of a pet when I teach it that if it looks at the mid-summer night's sky; it can see the faint outline of the edge of the Milky Way. Undecided
*Two
You're a poet. Chicks LOVE poets. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone who cares for you and then, before too long, there's the baby and you can be a happy family. Just saying, man.