I`ve been modding

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Wink I`ve been modding
As some of you may have noticed I`ve been gone for a week. That`s because I fell into a depressive phase, which happens to me more or less frequently in a year.

My main tactic in facing such a situation is to look for a more or less productive task or work. Something to keep me working and my mind buissy with a task to do.

I am a passionate 10 year fan of the Total War game series if anyone knows it, so I read through the modding tutorials on the community forum and started doing some mods.

There is nothing as uplifting that creating something that people appreciate and use Big Grin

I currently have about 50 people using the 4 mods I created, which are mainly reskins of existing factions within the game. Here are 2 examples:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthrea...highlight=

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthrea...highlight=

Have you created mods aswell?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I`ve been modding
The only mod I made myself was setting the iron sword in Fable: Lost Chapters to the absolute highest damage possible. Other than that I just download a shit-ton of mods for my other games.
14-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Go steam workshop! Go steam workshop! Go steam workshop!
GO!
(To be sung to the tune of "speed racer".)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
14-02-2014, 12:26 AM
(13-02-2014 09:25 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  As some of you may have noticed I`ve been gone for a week. That`s because I fell into a depressive phase, which happens to me more or less frequently in a year.

My main tactic in facing such a situation is to look for a more or less productive task or work. Something to keep me working and my mind busy with a task to do.

Sorry to hear about the low ebb. I get that too and use the same tactic.

I have no idea what the rest of post was about but it's good to see you back here.

14-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Cool would love to have the time.to get back into game design/ modding. Good to have something to immerse into when the blackdog calls.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".