I've decided I have more respect for muslims than Chrstians.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2013, 07:07 PM
I've decided I have more respect for muslims than Chrstians.
At least Muslims praise the creator, Allah. Christians worship Jesus. A man they idolize because the thought of worshiping something that doesn't have a head, neck, arms, and legs is unfathomable.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: I've decided I have more respect for muslims than Chrstians.
I think both religions (and countless sects within them) bring up their god and prophet just as equally.

Granted the Muslim prophet was claimed to be a messenger of a god, while the Christian prophet was a god incarnate... god and prophet nearly being one in the same (or same depending on the sect).
23-08-2013, 09:12 PM
More respect?

or

Less distaste?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Both are equally fucking stupid, they deserve no respect.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Hmmmmm.....Consider

But consider this: christians do tend to get a little miffed when you make a joke about jebus.

Now draw a caricature of mohammed and see what happens.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
23-08-2013, 09:48 PM
(23-08-2013 09:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Hmmmmm.....Consider

But consider this: christians do tend to get a little miffed when you make a joke about jebus.

Are you really going to play that game? Dodgy

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Consider the religion with the leaders and supporters that uses their power to invade and occupy ENTIRE countries Drinking Beverage

But that is a stupid game. I'm not going to blame all Christians and its sects for a relative few... no matter how many in the hundreds of thousands the body counts are Dodgy
23-08-2013, 09:49 PM

I haven't figured out how to quote a post from another thread, but if you'll go to the "favorite pictures for a laugh at religion" thread, page 5, post 44, you will see a great cartoon about caricatures! "do you have any idea how offensive that is?" LoL

23-08-2013, 09:51 PM
I have more respect for the ancient Mayans...At least the sun was real.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
23-08-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 23-08-2013 09:58 PM by germanyt.)
(23-08-2013 07:33 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  I think both religions (and countless sects within them) bring up their god and prophet just as equally.

Granted the Muslim prophet was claimed to be a messenger of a god, while the Christian prophet was a god incarnate... god and prophet nearly being one in the same (or same depending on the sect).

People pray and sing to Jesus. No muslim prays to Mohamed. They pray to Allah.

(23-08-2013 09:12 PM)DLJ Wrote:  More respect?

or

Less distaste?

More respect. I don't withhold respect solely on religious affliction. Kingschosen is a Christian who is one of the most responsible and respectable people I know.

(23-08-2013 09:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Both are equally fucking stupid, they deserve no respect.

See above reply.

That's a reaction from the most extreme. You hear about the reaction of muslims because the media loves to sell it. If the WBC had the nutsack to actually do it you'd hear about heinous actions of Christians constantly too. The crusades and holy wars weren't made up. Violent people gonna violent. Crazies gonna crazy.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
23-08-2013, 09:54 PM
(23-08-2013 09:48 PM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  

Are you really going to play that game? Dodgy

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Consider the religion with the leaders and supporters that uses their power to invade and occupy ENTIRE countries Drinking Beverage

But that is a stupid game. I'm not going to blame all Christians and its sects for a relative few... no matter how many in the hundreds of thousands the body counts are Dodgy

Oh for fuck's sake, Iraq had nothing to do with the idiot puppet doing the press conferences.

America's habit of fucking over the world for selfish gain is hardly religious. Religion does get the masses behind a "cause" in a hurry, though.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post