I've done something unforgivable...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: I've done something unforgivable...
This happened about a year ago when I was really baked one night...

[Image: 3qG5Uxv.jpg]

But it all worked out in the end...

[Image: HjWQGJJ.jpg]

But not really. That was an exceptionally good picture... I actually looked like I was dying from some kind of cancer, and suffered razor burn and ingrown hairs. Wouldn't recommend it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
19-04-2015, 04:43 PM
(19-04-2015 03:57 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(17-04-2015 06:42 PM)Sam Wrote:  ... I cut all my hippie hair off.

[Image: Convict_zpsrheebd6r.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm never cutting my hair.

Keep it. Winter is coming. Norway's part of NATO last I checked. Somebody's got to be ready to take on the Huns.

#sigh
19-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Just took the fastest shower in my life... 2 minutes.

It may look like pubes, but its easy to live with.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2015, 04:54 PM
(19-04-2015 04:52 PM)Sam Wrote:  Just took the fastest shower in my life... 2 minutes.

It may look like pubes, but its easy to live with.

I'm telling you. That's why I love it. Maintenance free.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-04-2015, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2015 10:38 PM by Dark Light.)
I keep the sides pretty short and enough on top to part. So long as it looks good, go for it. Don't take people's advice of "do whatever you want". Bad hair an prevent you from getting a good job or promotion, prevent you from getting sex, and turn you into that person that everyone points and laughs at which can make you that guys that died alone in his bedroom with a hemp necklace.

21-04-2015, 01:38 AM
(19-04-2015 04:39 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  This happened about a year ago when I was really baked one night...

But not really. That was an exceptionally good picture... I actually looked like I was dying from some kind of cancer, and suffered razor burn and ingrown hairs. Wouldn't recommend it.

Soooo...umm...did you let your hair grow back out like the top pic?

The bottom one is flattering because of the super sexy scruff...I mean, the scruff in the top ones were also ho...ok, I'll stop. Nice pics. Blush

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
21-04-2015, 02:22 AM
(19-04-2015 04:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 03:57 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Keep it. Winter is coming. Norway's part of NATO last I checked. Somebody's got to be ready to take on the Huns.

Winter is coming, for the southern hemisphere...

It's finally warm enough to get my motorcycle out, don't you dare take that away from me dammit! Angry

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-04-2015, 04:55 AM
(19-04-2015 04:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 03:57 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

We'll be ready
[Image: 28taloo.jpg]

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
21-04-2015, 05:56 AM
(21-04-2015 01:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 04:39 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  This happened about a year ago when I was really baked one night...

Soooo...umm...did you let your hair grow back out like the top pic?

The bottom one is flattering because of the super sexy scruff...I mean, the scruff in the top ones were also ho...ok, I'll stop. Nice pics. Blush

I tend to keep it buzzed short now, like I have most of my life; like in my avatar pic. Only shaved it completely because I started noticing more hairs falling out, and seeing more scalp. Should be a balding mess within the next few years, so I needed to know if bald was an option. This is certainly a less sexy explanation than I'd like, but hey, we can't all keep our hair.
21-04-2015, 12:42 PM
(21-04-2015 05:56 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 01:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Soooo...umm...did you let your hair grow back out like the top pic?

I tend to keep it buzzed short now, like I have most of my life; like in my avatar pic. Only shaved it completely because I started noticing more hairs falling out, and seeing more scalp. Should be a balding mess within the next few years, so I needed to know if bald was an option. This is certainly a less sexy explanation than I'd like, but hey, we can't all keep our hair.

I can't understand why some people hang on to their hair when it starts falling out. Ending up with a comb over, or a big bald patch at the crown, and a bit of hair at the sides.

If I was going bald, I wouldn't hesitate to shave it all off completely. Better to just get it over with, and get used to the fact that you're losing your hair.

My hairline has receded quite a bit, which may or may not be because of having it quite long for a long time.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user