I've finally been baptized in the Holy Atheism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2011, 04:30 AM

RE: I've finally been baptized in the Holy Atheism
I was baptized as a Catholic after I was born, what a waste of oil and water. Sleepy
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like CrazyKitteh's post
16-12-2011, 05:22 AM
(15-12-2011 11:29 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-12-2011 05:12 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Looks interesting... I'll have to find that flic online and watch it.. I enjoy films like that. Paints a picture of our human existance that is so much bigger and better than what any bible could.

That kinda talk encourages a repost in case you missed it:

Dangerous Knowledge

Which you don't need Netflix for... Tongue

(I'm feeling feisty with the Preach today, but I was just racking the stupid brain for that kinda inspirational flick - and this BBC vid is it, on a personal level. If I remember more, I'll post 'em in the "elegance of science" thread)

Looks pretty good, Doc Hoc. I've gotta hand it to ya. Johnny C knows how to pull out the big guns!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-12-2011, 07:08 AM
(16-12-2011 04:30 AM)CrazyKitteh Wrote:  I was baptized as a Catholic after I was born, what a waste of oil and water. Sleepy

I got as far as an Irish website one time, that tells a victim of this malpractice how to get off their rolls; and I said to my self, self, let's hold off on that. Now I'm sayin, Johnny Cantor, Irish Catholic; if you look real close-like, that 4 is written in Revelations. Angel

Them fuckers are gonna get a Revelation; tell you whut. December 16th wuz supposed to be the day, we were sitting around drinking beers and toasting the errant Zat, and instead I gotta hear them fucks toasting the passing of the Hitch, Christian style?

Christianity has gone the fuck outta style.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
18-12-2011, 06:57 AM

(16-12-2011 07:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-12-2011 04:30 AM)CrazyKitteh Wrote:  I was baptized as a Catholic after I was born, what a waste of oil and water. Sleepy

I got as far as an Irish website one time, that tells a victim of this malpractice how to get off their rolls; and I said to my self, self, let's hold off on that. Now I'm sayin, Johnny Cantor, Irish Catholic; if you look real close-like, that 4 is written in Revelations. Angel

Them fuckers are gonna get a Revelation; tell you whut. December 16th wuz supposed to be the day, we were sitting around drinking beers and toasting the errant Zat, and instead I gotta hear them fucks toasting the passing of the Hitch, Christian style?

Christianity has gone the fuck outta style.
I don't think it ever was in style, it was only popular due to fear of damnation, compliance in attending sermons, and nothing else to do on weekends. Buddhism always gets the girls anyway.
Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2011, 05:15 PM

I don't think I was baptised at all. My Mum was too poor!
According to Augustine that means I am locked into purgatory forever.
Sometimes I think I am already there.Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
18-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Well, the trailer got me choked up.
[+] 1 user Likes socken's post