I've never been depressed before... it sucks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 11:42 AM

RE: I've never been depressed before... it sucks.
(12-04-2013 01:35 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  You seem very nice. Why do you have -22 rep?

Thank you.

And I'm not sure. I haven't read the neg reps since I was -11. So, I'm not sure what the problem is. I think I have a smug assholish way of communicating with atheists. Rather than seeing them as human beings God loved enough to create, I see them as the enemy and fight with them as if that could ever make a difference.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
12-04-2013, 11:58 AM
(12-04-2013 01:35 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 05:47 PM)Egor Wrote:  WeAreTheCosmos, I think it's very difficult to try to fix everyting at once. Finding a girlfriend when you're very depressed, as it sounds like you are, is not easy. I'm not sure you'd even want the girl who would come willingly into your life when you're down like that. She might have some serious issues.

If you're not depressed, and you have a job, and you're there for them 50/50 (not just for you), you will find a girlfriend because you're a young good looking guy. An anti-depressant will help, it could be a miracle drug for you, but they can be hard to get off of once you start them.

You're physical condition, I don't think you mentioned what it is. It sounds like some kind of arthritis. But you said there's no cure for it. If that's truly the case, then you need prayer. God will heal you, and I will pray for you and believe in wholehearted faith for your cure, but you have to have some faith, too, and God does nothing unconditionally. You will owe Him when all is said and done.

My website is in my sig, and there's a prayer request page. When you're ready--use it.

Until then, I wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Ed

You seem very nice. Why do you have -22 rep?

Please remember this is in a support section -- he's supposed to be nice. It's in other places his nature is revealed.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2013, 12:18 PM
(12-04-2013 11:42 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 01:35 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  You seem very nice. Why do you have -22 rep?

Thank you.

And I'm not sure. I haven't read the neg reps since I was -11. So, I'm not sure what the problem is. I think I have a smug assholish way of communicating with atheists. Rather than seeing them as human beings God loved enough to create, I see them as the enemy and fight with them as if that could ever make a difference.

By jove...I think you've got it! Some empathy and self-awareness...perhaps the tide is turning. Not sarcasm...nice to see you as a decent human for a change.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-04-2013, 12:24 PM
(12-04-2013 01:31 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 12:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Considering the power of prayer is non existent it's easy for you say you're serious about prayer. It's an easy means of telling yourself you're doing something helpful without actually having to do something helpful.

Oh yeah? What do you do when there's nothing else that can be done? I pray, and I've seen it work. You haven't, so you have nothing to say about it. When there's nothing else to be done, all you can do is walk away and feel good that it's not you.

So, you have nothing to add here. You've done all you can do.

There is always something left to do. There are always choices. Deciding there is nothing left to do is making a choice in itself.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-04-2013, 02:04 PM
(12-04-2013 11:42 AM)Egor Wrote:  

Thank you.

I'm liking this post, for great justice.