I waited all day for this...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 10:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I waited all day for this...
If someone thinks Yahweh's talking to them, best I can answer is "Yes, what the fuck do you want, can't you see I'm busy here?"

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-09-2012, 12:03 AM
I'm bored so.....

God told me/voice of god murders...

1) Mother told by god to kill her sons with big ass stones, busting their skulls open...
2)Guy hears voice of god, rides a bus, cuts off some guys head
3)Mother thinks daughter has demons, god tells her to stuff roses down her throat
4)God tells man to murder neighbors
5) Mother hears god's voice tell her to drown her children
6)God tells father to kill son
7)God tells man to kill exgirlfriend and grandmother + dismember them

[Image: 26478324.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
10-09-2012, 09:32 AM
Well, poop; being an Atheist means I can't be a hit man for God. Probably why there are so few non-Theists in prison populations.

There are so many people who kill from hearing "God's" voice, why aren't there APBs out on this shady character? We have public service announcements alerting us when a child has been abducted or when a batch of food has been recalled because of contamination. I've seen warnings on the side of drug bottles to not operate heavy machinery when taking the drug, but I've never seen any announcement advising the public that a God belief might cause delusional thoughts.

Now there's a conspiracy theory worthy of investigation! This is the show I want to see on the History Channel. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post