I wanna unbabtize > gimme ideas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I wanna unbabtize > gimme ideas
(11-09-2016 01:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You'll need an unbaptismal gown. The sluttier the better. Angel
I'll just go naked muhaha

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2016, 04:28 PM
(11-09-2016 04:20 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 01:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You'll need an unbaptismal gown. The sluttier the better. Angel
I'll just go naked muhaha

"Sinful" when you start and simply "natural" when you're done with the process. Yes
11-09-2016, 04:35 PM
I think you take the bread and wine of the Eucharist, chase it down with some holy water and then shout "Out, damned spot!" and regurgitate it. Preferably into a pile of shit and piss. Voila, not only are you now debaptized you have committed the Unforgiveable Sin. Post pics.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Pee on a crucifix
Post video online
???
Profit!
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-09-2016, 05:16 PM
wait what? o.O

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
11-09-2016, 05:40 PM
(11-09-2016 11:43 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 11:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Really though --

Why bother???

The baptism didn't do anything in the first place - so "undoing it" seems a bit redundant....

It's the symbolism. The first time was a symbolism of washing away your sins and being accepted into the church. The second is symbolic of embracing your "sins" and telling the church to go get bent.
Yeah, I don't really understand what you are doing here.

If you hate someone, don't spend another second thinking about them, don't waste your time trying to get revenge or hoping that "bad" things will happen to them.

Just walk away, don't give them a second thought. They are entirely irrelevant to your future, entirely irrelevant to your now, entirely irrelevant to your past.

If you do something to spite them, you are just showing that you still care enough to think about them. Why bother?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
11-09-2016, 07:45 PM
In the case of the RCC, "defection" (ring a bell?- you defect if you leave authoritarian regimes) gets you off of the list that they can claim as Catholics, and in some way get cred for your membership. Problem is, IIRC, they aren't taking any more "defections" due to the landslide of letters. I guess I could go down to the local RC church (which, in 14 years of living here, I have yet to set foot in) and tell the priest of my proposed departure, and see what can be done. I personally care not one whit, but I don't want to be counted as a Catholic in any real way.
11-09-2016, 07:47 PM
Take a piss in the baptism tub. Or pond. Or whatever the hell they do it in.
12-09-2016, 05:13 AM
Baptism is symbolistic of the regeneration of the Spirit. If that doesn't pertain to you then you aren't really baptised anyway, so don't worry about debaptizing, it is void if you wish it to be.

I wish the best though.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
12-09-2016, 05:33 AM
(11-09-2016 11:43 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 11:22 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Really though --

Why bother???

The baptism didn't do anything in the first place - so "undoing it" seems a bit redundant....

It's the symbolism. The first time was a symbolism of washing away your sins and being accepted into the church. The second is symbolic of embracing your "sins" and telling the church to go get bent.

The woo has nothing to do with it. Nobody expects any actual physical effects.

It is a celebration of your freedom from the chains of dogma and a damned fine excuse for a hedonistic party.

Almost makes me wish I'd been dunked. I would definitely use sodium.

As soon as I read that post I thought "Symbolic gesture!" It's like throwing my dixie cup at the pier when we left Gitmo, as a pledge to never return there.

(Lots of sailor lore in there, but I hope the point came across.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user