I want this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: I want this
(25-07-2015 08:28 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  I disagree with this software and the essence of 'banning' these sort of pages. It comes across as overly protective parenting and unwillingness to have any exposure to what people are like to the outside world.

Websites like this would get blocked from all the quotes that get flung around by both theists and atheists.

Instead of blocking such pages, why not actively talk with them about religion?

It's a joke, Kaepora! There's no such thing as JesOS™.

It's just a way to make fun of the way religious fundamentalists often seem to think, and trying to design an imaginary operating system that would make them happy.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2015, 09:03 PM
(21-07-2015 09:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do they offer a body spray that will repel the ones we come in contact with out in the real world?

I would use that. Tongue

Axe Atheist?

AtheAxe?
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
26-07-2015, 09:05 PM
(26-07-2015 09:03 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 09:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Do they offer a body spray that will repel the ones we come in contact with out in the real world?

I would use that. Tongue

Axe Atheist?

AtheAxe?

The smell of that crap should ward off everyone...egads that's some wicked stuff...especially on a teen boy. Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat