I want to be buried naked!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: I want to be buried naked!
(21-03-2013 06:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(21-03-2013 06:30 PM)aurora Wrote:  Why would you want to take up valuable land space?

I'm gonna be ashes thrown in the ocean Thumbsup
So do I but I heard you HAVE to buy a coffin first before being cremated? What a waste and expense! I would prefer a pine box like in Jewish ceremonies instead of those expensive, ostentatious ones.

Rules may be different in different states but we didn't have to buy a coffin when my dad died in 2009. The option is there for those that want it. Dad would have come back to kick our butts if we had wasted money like that.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-04-2013, 12:09 PM
There is an urn that can turn one into a tree.

I wish I could be cremated and then chucked into outer space, to be pulled into all corners of the universe. Heart I'd settle for being scattered partly on a quiet forest path and also the beach of the pacific ocean though.
18-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Why wait till you're dead?

[Image: LifeIsShortPlayNaked.jpg]

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
25-04-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 09:12 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-03-2013 06:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So do I but I heard you HAVE to buy a coffin first before being cremated? What a waste and expense!

In Maryland you don't have to buy one, you just have to provide a box up to code. My neighbor's son built one to spec for her when she passed from materials at Home Depot. My boys and girl will build mine.

(21-03-2013 07:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  You do NOT want to deal with slimy funeral directors when someone you love dies.

They will get no money from me. Goddam funeral home rescheduled GirlyBro's funeral 'cause they didn't have payment. MetLife in Tokyo had to wire them the fucking money and funeral's been rescheduled for Monday. The wake my Mom's Baptist Church is holding is tomorrow. They are not rescheduling, the wake will precede the funeral. Think I kinda actually like that.

But the soul-sucking, estate-leeching bastards will get none of me. I'm going the way of my neighbor and cutting out the middleman and going straight to the crematorium they contract with. ... Funeral homes are skeezy shit.

Breathing - it's more art than science.