I want to extend my apologies to the people of this board.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 11:22 AM
But first check this CNN report out. An american woman and a british national found killed by the Syrian government as they were fighting with alqaeda affiliate Al Nusra.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/american-woman-...ajbI6UexUQ

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/31/world/meas...index.html

This is a smart move on part of the U.S. when special ops start getting flushed, better come out and portray them as random wayward muslim converts that just happen to be over there fighting with a supposed anti-american alqaeda. Riiiiiiiiiight
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 05:33 PM
(31-05-2013 11:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  But first check this CNN report out. An american woman and a british national found killed by the Syrian government as they were fighting with alqaeda affiliate Al Nusra.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/american-woman-...ajbI6UexUQ

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/31/world/meas...index.html

This is a smart move on part of the U.S. when special ops start getting flushed, better come out and portray them as random wayward muslim converts that just happen to be over there fighting with a supposed anti-american alqaeda. Riiiiiiiiiight

What? Nobody likes that apology? Special ops
01-06-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: I want to extend my apologies to the people of this board.
It's not the apology that's disliked.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
01-06-2013, 06:34 PM
(01-06-2013 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's not the apology that's disliked.

What is it, he fact that western special ops are getting the JFK haircut by assads military.
01-06-2013, 07:00 PM
I and I, I think I may start stalking you. Well, maybe not, because for such a paranoid person that might be pleasurable.

You may find the reason for the stalking a little difficult but I will tell you. I think (as well as one can reading internet postings) that I probably agree with you politically about a lot of things. I would not describe myself as a communist because in the usual practice that has to much top down control. I would however describe myself as anarcho syndicalist.

You do the service of left wing positions no good in two ways.

You insult others to start. Others who often would might agree with you on a specific issue.

You find small facts and conflate them into conspiracies without any proof. This detracts from your overall position. That the US is wrong in supporting the Syrian rebels is different from them providing sarin gas and special ops personal. The first is correct, the second is unprovable. By combining the both you make the correct statement arguable.

It is rather like the 9-11 conspiracists. The argument that the US government did it is unprovable (and highly unlikely). The fact that the events were used to an evil end by the US government gets muddied by the conspiracists discussion.
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
01-06-2013, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 07:37 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(01-06-2013 07:00 PM)JAH Wrote:  You insult others to start. Others who often would might agree with you on a specific issue.

You find small facts and conflate them into conspiracies without any proof. This detracts from your overall position. That the US is wrong in supporting the Syrian rebels is different from them providing sarin gas and special ops personal. The first is correct, the second is unprovable. By combining the both you make the correct statement arguable.

It is rather like the 9-11 conspiracists. The argument that the US government did it is unprovable (and highly unlikely). The fact that the events were used to an evil end by the US government gets muddied by the conspiracists discussion.
In addition, he equates disagreeing with one aspect of an argument with disagreeing with EVERYTHING he lays out. This, more than anything else, makes himself such a repulsive pain in the ass to deal with. He once asked me in an insulting manner whether I was a dumbfuck who believed that Iraq harbored WMD's. Why did he ask me this absurd question? Because I didn't believe that 9/11 was an inside job. Apparently, he thought that was a reasonable connection to make. I never EVER thought that Iraq had WMD's. An atrocious administration lied its way into an atrocious war. The Bush administration was little more than a band of crooks, like almost all other presidential administrations. Oh, but I and I knows I'm just a piglet suckling the teat of capitalist propaganda. Why? Because in addition to being well aware of the various crimes committed by Western countries, I also talk about the various atrocities committed by so called "communist" governments. I could make scores of lists of the US government and military crimes but the moment I reference Stalin's purges or something of the like, well IandI takes that as proof that I'm a capitalist drone.

Do you see why nobody likes him nor talking to him? Everything he touches turns to shit once he whips out his dichotomies and assumptions, regardless of whether or not he is making valid points.

PS I'm on my tablet and it wont let me delete the stupid shit at the bottom. Could a mod get it for me please?

atrocious wsr

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
01-06-2013, 07:45 PM
I came to see the apology. I see none.

Cool

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Europeans going to Syria to fight has been well known since this whole thing started, did the same in Libya and various other places, This is nothing new. Keep up I and I.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
01-06-2013, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2013 08:37 PM by JAH.)
Tartarus Sauce, I once had a long and complex argument with my older sons partner after I made a comment along the lines of "the working class are ignorant as witnessed by the fact that they consistently act against their own self interest".

She found fault in my statement and expressed it quite well. Too many years ago to remember the outcome other than neither of us yielded much. It was an argument between two who knew each others politics and was full of nuance and detail.

I and I seems to believe that a sledge hammer works best. I and I also seems to believe that no one agrees with him and they are therefore ignorant. Very odd discussion techniques.
01-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Thank you for the apology. It's been a long time coming.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel