I want to extend my apologies to the people of this board.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: I want to extend my apologies to the people of this board.
^And that's what she said.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 10:31 AM
(01-06-2013 07:00 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, I think I may start stalking you. Well, maybe not, because for such a paranoid person that might be pleasurable.

You may find the reason for the stalking a little difficult but I will tell you. I think (as well as one can reading internet postings) that I probably agree with you politically about a lot of things. I would not describe myself as a communist because in the usual practice that has to much top down control. I would however describe myself as anarcho syndicalist.

You do the service of left wing positions no good in two ways.

You insult others to start. Others who often would might agree with you on a specific issue.

You find small facts and conflate them into conspiracies without any proof. This detracts from your overall position. That the US is wrong in supporting the Syrian rebels is different from them providing sarin gas and special ops personal. The first is correct, the second is unprovable. By combining the both you make the correct statement arguable.

It is rather like the 9-11 conspiracists. The argument that the US government did it is unprovable (and highly unlikely). The fact that the events were used to an evil end by the US government gets muddied by the conspiracists discussion.

I insult back when insulted, I will start pming you every time I am attacked first Ina thread to prove this.
02-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Here come the threats...

JAH, you will share these, won't you? Should be fascinating to see what a conspiracy nut thinks is a threat.

Attacked...hahahahahahahahaha....

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Angele, Yes I will share. I find it necessary to treat people civilly. I find that I and I does not.

I can agree with much of his politics. I cannot agree with his insulting methods.

It is interesting how humans comport themselves on the internet. It is without the actual drama of face to face comportment and how that organically limits one.

One should even in an anonymous location like the internet be civil. Particularly with those who generally agree with you.

Perhaps I and I has difficulty in his non internet life and uses those here to be punished for that.
02-06-2013, 02:42 PM
(01-06-2013 06:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 05:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's not the apology that's disliked.

What is it, he fact that western special ops are getting the JFK haircut by assads military.

Oh....just....no.
I think I just accidentally ingested some ipecac

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-06-2013, 04:58 PM
(02-06-2013 10:51 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Here come the threats...

JAH, you will share these, won't you? Should be fascinating to see what a conspiracy nut thinks is a threat.

Attacked...hahahahahahahahaha....

Threats? What are you talking about? I was referring to insults, in every thread I make you guys start with the insults. There are many threads of mine up right now, go look for yourself.
02-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Hey Numbnuts...go back and read yourself...you are threatening to take action, behind the scenes, in the form of PMs to JAH when you feel attacked.

And who is Ina?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
03-06-2013, 10:19 AM
(01-06-2013 05:33 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-05-2013 11:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  But first check this CNN report out. An american woman and a british national found killed by the Syrian government as they were fighting with alqaeda affiliate Al Nusra.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/american-woman-...ajbI6UexUQ

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/31/world/meas...index.html

This is a smart move on part of the U.S. when special ops start getting flushed, better come out and portray them as random wayward muslim converts that just happen to be over there fighting with a supposed anti-american alqaeda. Riiiiiiiiiight

What? Nobody likes that apology? Special ops

What apology? You mean the one you put aside to tell us the "but first..." news and then completely "forgot"...? Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
03-06-2013, 08:18 PM
I came here to see an apology but I haven't seen one yet, I feel that the title is misleading.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-06-2013, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 12:05 AM by GirlyMan.)
(31-05-2013 11:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  But first ...

As far as apologies go, you kinda suck at them. ... just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post