I want to get out of my house, no america already

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2014, 01:51 PM
RE: I want to get out of my house, no america already
(04-12-2014 01:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 01:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And guess what it is not my moms fault, it is my brothers. So I eat 8 pizza rolls not knowing they were for him and my sister only. So I had some and saw someone else also had some. My brother seeing that he didn't get any as there was only to left over on the pan still and he got mad. Then he walked up to me saying he wanted to fight. I tried to tell him to leave but then he kept harassing me. So he then yells in my face and puts his elbow over my throat. I eventually got up and threw him on the couch. Then my sister said to stop and I said alright I will stop. Despite this he still kept going, to the point he began punching me again. So my sister got between us and because he would not stop I called him an uneducated hooligan. My sister then told us both to apologize so I said sorry, he did not. Instead he said I will say sorry when I have his blood on my hands. Afterwards I was done despite the fact he still tried fighting me. This is not the first time either, other times he pulls out a knife on us, both my sister and I. Is this how many Americans solve their problems, fucking violence. Why is it the only nice Americans I meet are on the internet. The moment made me realize I live in a horrible country in which the most dangerous person you meet is your own brother. I am getting tired of this science hating, super violent country. I don't want to live in the same house or country as my violent "brother"/

Horrible country? No, Zeke, you live in a horrible family.

Well seeing as my mom works a near 24 hours every day to feed us and my sister is one of the greatest friends I have, I don't live with a horrible family.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 01:52 PM
(04-12-2014 01:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 01:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why 20? You are legally an adult at 18.

Because you need to be 20 to move there. American and japan are different in age restrictions.

Thanks - I didn't know that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2014, 01:53 PM
(04-12-2014 01:44 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Hug I'm sorry things are rough at home. My brother was my biggest support growing up and how I survived childhood - I can't possibly imagine what it must be like for you. Just hang in there - those first few years of freedom in young adulthood are sooooo much better.

Even if you can't make it to Japan in the next year or two, you're just about old enough to move out. Do you have a relative you could live with until you graduate? Do you have college plans? Maybe somewhere outside of New Jersey? Look at Oregon or Washington State. Completely different culture.

Edited for typos

I am going to start at camden county, I don't know whether to take the sats or not as japan does not require them and neither does camden county.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
04-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Hang in there Zeke.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
04-12-2014, 01:56 PM
(04-12-2014 01:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 01:49 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Because you need to be 20 to move there. American and japan are different in age restrictions.

Thanks - I didn't know that.

dooitashimashite

04-12-2014, 02:05 PM
(04-12-2014 01:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 01:44 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Hug I'm sorry things are rough at home. My brother was my biggest support growing up and how I survived childhood - I can't possibly imagine what it must be like for you. Just hang in there - those first few years of freedom in young adulthood are sooooo much better.

Even if you can't make it to Japan in the next year or two, you're just about old enough to move out. Do you have a relative you could live with until you graduate? Do you have college plans? Maybe somewhere outside of New Jersey? Look at Oregon or Washington State. Completely different culture.

Edited for typos

I am going to start at camden county, I don't know whether to take the sats or not as japan does not require them and neither does camden county.

I would take the SAT only because an opportunity might present itself, internship, school transfer, etc and you might need it and not have time to wait and sit for it. Also, your best score will probably be now. information that isnt usec tends to be forgotten as you get older.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
04-12-2014, 02:07 PM
(04-12-2014 01:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 01:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Horrible country? No, Zeke, you live in a horrible family.

Well seeing as my mom works a near 24 hours every day to feed us and my sister is one of the greatest friends I have, I don't live with a horrible family.

OK, sorry.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2014, 02:08 PM
(04-12-2014 02:07 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 01:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Well seeing as my mom works a near 24 hours every day to feed us and my sister is one of the greatest friends I have, I don't live with a horrible family.

OK, sorry.

Its fine mate.

04-12-2014, 02:14 PM
there are part time entry level jobs at the Aquarium in Camden. Apply, get a bus schedule.

https://adventureaquariumjobs.silkroad.com

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
04-12-2014, 02:14 PM
(04-12-2014 02:05 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 01:53 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am going to start at camden county, I don't know whether to take the sats or not as japan does not require them and neither does camden county.

I would take the SAT only because an opportunity might present itself, internship, school transfer, etc and you might need it and not have time to wait and sit for it. Also, your best score will probably be now. information that isnt usec tends to be forgotten as you get older.

I will see, I was hoping to stay there but I will look in to it.