I want to reclaim a lost friendship, but only if she becomes an atheist.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: I want to reclaim a lost friendship, but only if she becomes an atheist.
You can choose your friends on any criteria you see fit.
I once dropped a friend because I didn't like how he thought I deserve to go to hell and was all happy about it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 02:35 AM
(10-02-2014 02:28 AM)donotwant Wrote:  You can choose your friends on any criteria you see fit.
I once dropped a friend because I didn't like how he thought I deserve to go to hell and was all happy about it.

That's not really arbitrary, although you should have sought mental health support for them rather than de-friending them.
How many dead kittens could you have prevented....

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
10-02-2014, 06:11 AM
Who are you though to speak for the character of wooglebug and how it is portrayed, who can discuss it and when? It is not your creation, it is the creation of somebody else yet you talk about it like you own it.

You do not own the fictional character, no matter how much you relate to it.

Of course you can vet the people who go onto your own website, that is your website and is your "property", however you cannot coerce nor can you change people to the degree that you wish.

You are acting like a power monger which is being fueled from the hurt you felt from being betrayed. It is my opinion that you need to change yourself, not others.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-02-2014, 06:56 AM
First of all, there was much, much more to my false friend's blackmailing and mistreatment than what I mentioned of. She had made a very terrible attempt at the theft of my intellectual property to use for malicious and arrogant purposes. So, I am taking matters into my own hands. I am now proceeding to work with an attorney for having my concepts and my custom publishing name of WogglebugLove Productions registered under my own legal name and copyright. I have published the book for the start and now working as honestly as I can towards tradmark and copyright registering my work to get ultimate revenge on my enemy.

I say she is my enemy, in spite of both of us being real people, because thinking about her she is the sort of evil entity that someone with my abilities and qualities could sink into becoming, but I can NEVER get as low as her level because of my overall better intelligence and my overall ability to want to know and do right over wrong. And, I just do not see what is wrong with causing this enemy excurciating pain. Not in any direct contact, but when I am successful in my career, she will likely commit suicide from facing her failure.

I also understand perfectly well that I did not create this character. And that is in a way the point of it. My perspective of him is far advanced and higher above the entire (or majority) of the fans of the community who already know him. And, because I positively refuse to be a member of their team or to even be respectful towards them, I decided to start my own community that is set up to be against them and spite their arrogance and inability to move with the change of the tide. Especially as I mainly include him in a non-Oz environment. I assure you I would not have even published my Oz-related story or be doing sequels if I had not been feeling the great need to get revenge on my rival who is my polar opposite due to idiocy and lack of having any good heart at all.

I understand why you might assume me to be what you mentioned at least. But I VERY much believe I am a "power monger" (but I prefer the term "control-enthusiast") because I have been through so much adversity more than I even ever expected to encounter, for reasons I never saw coming along. And besides, I deserve to win out in the end as I plan to use this character for positive purposes for helping young people grow and develop and be happy to learn as they do so, and also for them to enjoy him as he is so lovable and wise with being to convey universal messages and truth. And, the truth is that Christians have been an arch-rival of the progress of so much of these messages for TOO long already. If Christians are feeling inferior to atheists for a chnage, then that is for the best, and I will keep up the winning battle and make sure we get through nicely. The Christians hurt feelings are NOT my fault anymore than they are the fault of the haters of Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, Dennett, and so on.

I have no intention to change my agenda or my policies for my career and franchise. You having a problem with them is not actually my problem. You just don't have a clue what it is like when you are who I am, and you don't know what my overall journey is about. I didn't always know what it is about, either. But now I at least have a clearer picture of it that makes me determined to succeed and to help rid the world of injustice and evil entities that actually exist in the forms of the people with a warped sense of reality.

I am me, and only me. Love me as I am, or hate me as I am. If you hate me as I am, I still love me as I am. But I will then have to hate you as you are. But if you like me as the one I am, I can easily like you as you are. I am an awesome individual and should be known of, and understood only by just such.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2014, 07:09 AM
Possibly the best troll ever Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
10-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Being fuelled by hate and revenge will only destroy you in the long run. It is not a sustainable resource.

I hope that eventually your hate and need for revenge fades with time and you can overcome these negative emotions that are ruling your life.

Why come here asking for advice if you are not going to listen nor consider? I imagine that nothing I, nor others say on here will sway you. That you may believe that you are right and we are all wrong and it is for that reason that I bow out of this conversation now. I hope for your "friends" sake that she never ever responds to you ever again as you wish to take her from a controlled environment and place her in your own controlled environment "for her own good"

The negative emotions that fuel your decisions blind you to your own hypocrisy.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-02-2014, 07:34 AM
http://www.wogglebugloveproductions.net/atomr.html

Do you need some help, to talk shit over.
I was going to do my usual sardonical crap, but you seem like a man on the ledge.
PM

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
10-02-2014, 10:45 AM
(10-02-2014 06:56 AM)WogglebugLover Wrote:  First of all, there was much, much more to my false friend's blackmailing and mistreatment than what I mentioned of. She had made a very terrible attempt at the theft of my intellectual property to use for malicious and arrogant purposes. So, I am taking matters into my own hands. I am now proceeding to work with an attorney for having my concepts and my custom publishing name of WogglebugLove Productions registered under my own legal name and copyright. I have published the book for the start and now working as honestly as I can towards tradmark and copyright registering my work to get ultimate revenge on my enemy.

I say she is my enemy, in spite of both of us being real people, because thinking about her she is the sort of evil entity that someone with my abilities and qualities could sink into becoming, but I can NEVER get as low as her level because of my overall better intelligence and my overall ability to want to know and do right over wrong. And, I just do not see what is wrong with causing this enemy excurciating pain. Not in any direct contact, but when I am successful in my career, she will likely commit suicide from facing her failure.

I also understand perfectly well that I did not create this character. And that is in a way the point of it. My perspective of him is far advanced and higher above the entire (or majority) of the fans of the community who already know him. And, because I positively refuse to be a member of their team or to even be respectful towards them, I decided to start my own community that is set up to be against them and spite their arrogance and inability to move with the change of the tide. Especially as I mainly include him in a non-Oz environment. I assure you I would not have even published my Oz-related story or be doing sequels if I had not been feeling the great need to get revenge on my rival who is my polar opposite due to idiocy and lack of having any good heart at all.

I understand why you might assume me to be what you mentioned at least. But I VERY much believe I am a "power monger" (but I prefer the term "control-enthusiast") because I have been through so much adversity more than I even ever expected to encounter, for reasons I never saw coming along. And besides, I deserve to win out in the end as I plan to use this character for positive purposes for helping young people grow and develop and be happy to learn as they do so, and also for them to enjoy him as he is so lovable and wise with being to convey universal messages and truth. And, the truth is that Christians have been an arch-rival of the progress of so much of these messages for TOO long already. If Christians are feeling inferior to atheists for a chnage, then that is for the best, and I will keep up the winning battle and make sure we get through nicely. The Christians hurt feelings are NOT my fault anymore than they are the fault of the haters of Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, Dennett, and so on.

I have no intention to change my agenda or my policies for my career and franchise. You having a problem with them is not actually my problem. You just don't have a clue what it is like when you are who I am, and you don't know what my overall journey is about. I didn't always know what it is about, either. But now I at least have a clearer picture of it that makes me determined to succeed and to help rid the world of injustice and evil entities that actually exist in the forms of the people with a warped sense of reality.

ya know...thats the thing about control. The reality is, you don't have any of it! And thats a messy fact of life.

refusing to be someone's friend because of their religion is the exact same thing as a religious person disallowing a non-believer. Its about control and isolation - the combination of which is abusive.

"power mongers" such as yourself burn out quickly. There just isn't enough time in the day to do absolutely everything and control absolutely everything. Those who wish to control everything also have massive inferiority complexes that compel them to believe and behave in such a way that says, "If I can just control this *one* thing, I will be responsible for it, and thus important to its development."

You need help, buddy.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
10-02-2014, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 11:27 AM by Cathym112.)
(09-02-2014 02:22 PM)WogglebugLover Wrote:  She had tried to blackmail me with devious means and with malicious and utter self-absorbed reasons to watch a most horrible R rated movie (though I had previously explained specifically I do not like such movies and won't watch them) because she wanted to use me as a pawn to appease her guilty concsious of being in love with the actor who plays a leading villain in it and also the very historical villain who he plays!

Is your life so devoid of any stimulation that you would dramatize this particular interaction to rise to the level of "blackmail" because she tricked you into watching a.......movie.

Sorry, buddy. You need to find other ways in which to fill your time. You are literally inventing shit to be upset about that most would consider a nuisance, not a "devious...malicious..." reason. Also, how does one "appease her guilty conscious of being in love with the actor.." by making you watch a movie?? I understand (sort of) feeling guilty for being in love with an actor, but how is that guilt appeased by making you watch the movie?? And what does his character (villain vs the hero) have to do with anything? I don't follow your particular line of crazy.

Good god. You want to star in your own soap opera and you seem to feel that the best place for a captive audience is a bunch of people that are more concerned with your mental health than which drama you want to manufacture.

Some people just seem to thrive on controversy, particularly people who lead pretty boring lives. Thats why so many housewives whose kids no longer depend on them every second seem to be pretty content to fill their time gossiping, shunning, or otherwise drumming up reasons to be upset.

I guess I hope I don't sound too harsh when I say this:

Get a life!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
10-02-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm beginning to doubt that she will return. This is not a controllable environment for her and we are going against the grain of her core beliefs.

We are.... of course.... all wrong Rolleyes

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post